Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Thundercats Movie?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thundercats Movie?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
I was going through the various pics on my computer and I forgot I had this...

I don't remember wear I originally found it. Sorry.

Er wear what? Hopefull not the woman's clothing on the right?

No new posts 15-10-2007 20:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Is it possible for it to be any worse?

Ya, it could be like the cartoon.

*runs and ducks for cover*

Tomato

At least Skeletor's nose doesn't wiggle in the cartoon unlike the movie.

Cheers,
Tim

Which cartoon. There's been 3. the orignal, the secvond one had him and Skeletor travel to the future and the recent one which was more recent and didnt have the life lesson at the end.

No new posts 15-10-2007 20:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Actually I found the cartoon movie crossovers more buggy. She ra and He man but my son enjoyed it.

Aaaahh yyyess, a typical 80s lad's crush on Princess, She-Ra and Cheetara. Luvu2 Luvu2 Luvu2

No new posts 15-10-2007 20:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Er wear what? Hopefull not the woman's clothing on the right?

Thanks for pointing out the typo. It's fixed now. Who needs any clothing?! Sosai X is an alien and doesn't need clothing like you mortals. I'm shocked that He-Man spawned three cartoon!

Eek2

That's downright scary!

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 15-10-2007 23:00 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Tomato

Cheers,
Tim

Which cartoon. There's been 3. the orignal, the secvond one had him and Skeletor travel to the future and the recent one which was more recent and didnt have the life lesson at the end.

I only saw the original from your descriptions of the other two I am so relieved I did not see them also.

No new posts 16-10-2007 11:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I remember you had Mumm ra and mumm rana as the good and evil in thundercats.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 16-10-2007 at 11:16.
No new posts 16-10-2007 11:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tomato

Cheers,
Tim

I only saw the original from your descriptions of the other two I am so relieved I did not see them also.

The third one was better than the first two and didn't have any tallking tigers or irrating little floating wizard person and the storylines were better done and with a few story arcs and was actually quite decent.

Pity they didn't redo She Ra like that. Oh well

No new posts 17-10-2007 22:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

A friend of mine would soooooo welcome the idea.

No new posts 14-04-2009 19:32 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

"Snarff is still an annoying character"

was there ever any doubt in this statement? LOL

i LOVE thundercats! Big Grin I watched it around the same time they quit playin G-force on CN....

i remember it taking Mumm-Ra FOREVER to say anything.....UGH

Car

No new posts 15-04-2009 03:07 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: