Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Gatchagreen
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchagreen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*Cloud sighs in resignation.*
I guess if you two and Joe insist I will keep writing.
I did a little more last night.
I am not sure when my next fic post will be though.

No new posts 16-10-2007 15:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's okay, we can wait. As long as you keep writing.

I know it will be wonderful!

No new posts 16-10-2007 23:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is good, TJ is letting me take a modified option 3

I will write, but not post. Laugh2

No new posts 17-10-2007 01:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, as you know, I strongly support not posting until you have finished writing.

No new posts 17-10-2007 02:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Then I guess I will not tell anyone when I finish, and I can go back to my original plan of one fic a year. Bonkers2

*Cloud runs* Dog

Just kidding

No new posts 17-10-2007 02:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

If you take too long, I'll just be asking you about it again... Big Grin

No new posts 17-10-2007 02:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hah

I suspect you will.

No new posts 17-10-2007 03:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Hah

I suspect you will.

Oh, CD, you know me so well! Huggles

No new posts 17-10-2007 03:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Anyway I have been good lately and been posting on my fic. Also working on something that you will like CD

No new posts 17-10-2007 13:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I have noticed FB! CD and I were discussing the latest bit in another thread.

Now if I could just remember which one it was....

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

hoping to add more a bit later

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Anyway I have been good lately and been posting on my fic. Also working on something that you will like CD

I have been finding your postings over at the Clubhouse FB.

Something that I will like. Cloud is intrigued
*Yes someday curiosity will kill this cat. but hopefully that is a long ways away.*

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

If i get it finished I will post it to the library Wink

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:27 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope you are able to post soon, FB!!!!

No new posts 17-10-2007 17:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

It is awaiting approval in the fic library in the meantime I added some more to the clubhouse fic and posted the link under the writers block.

No new posts 17-10-2007 17:33 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
It is awaiting approval in the fic library in the meantime I added some more to the clubhouse fic and posted the link under the writers block.

Cloud goes off to look at the clubhouse for the next part.

No new posts 17-10-2007 18:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo! There's MORE!!!! Bonkers3

No new posts 17-10-2007 19:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: