Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Everyone!

Just letting you know that we are about to become parents(through adoption) to a little 6 month old girl called; Drum roll....

Caitlin Lilly

She is beautiful with olive skin and big blue eyes with black hair...

We will meet her on Wednesday and well spend a few days with her current foster mum learning how to parents...wish us luck!

baby2

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 15-10-2007 at 09:36.
No new posts 15-10-2007 09:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animelol Animeparty Animekiss Animejoy Animeclap

I am SOOOO happy for you guys! Congratulations!!! I know you will be awesome parents!! I wanna see pictures!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-10-2007 09:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Springie!

We we are soo excited. I made curtains for her room today, pink checked with bumble bees on them, and the room will be painted Aqua which will set off all the pink touches nicely....

I can't wait to meet her....Ivory is all gaga daddy mode already!

photo He will take lots of her I'm sure!

No new posts 15-10-2007 09:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

How wonderful! Congratulations to all three of you.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 15-10-2007 09:57 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
RE: Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Hi Everyone!

Just letting you know that we are about to become parents(through adoption) to a little 6 month old girl called; Drum roll....

Caitlin Lilly

We will meet her on Wednesday and well spend a few days with her current foster mum learning how to parents...wish us luck!

baby2

Congratulations Ebony Animetongue
Good things come to those who wait.

cheeleader3 cheeleader3 cheeleader3

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
RE: Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Hi Everyone!

Caitlin Lilly

baby2

Oh Ebony that is such wonderful news!

Congratulations to the three of youClap

Please let us know how the first meeting goes when you get a chance?

In the meantime Animehello Caitlin Lilly

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I am so happy for you, Ebony! I know that you and Ivory will make wonderful parents!

Congratulations! Huggles Happy Shock highfive

And a smilie just for Caitlin: Pretty

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 15-10-2007 at 22:04.
No new posts 15-10-2007 13:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Congrats Ebony! Animecheers I bet you'll be a wonderfull mother!

Will you post piccies with Caitlin? PleaaaaseeeePretty

No new posts 15-10-2007 15:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I would also like to say, "Congratulations!"

Best wishes for you and your family!

Animeclap Animerose

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:10 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Sosai, stay away from Ebony's baby! No more child mutations for you!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 15-10-2007 at 17:33.
No new posts 15-10-2007 16:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

That's great news Ebony! Congrats!

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:54 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I have a child to corrupt with Gatch! I may have to get the rest of BOTP for her to watch...I'll still watch my Gatchaman though...LOL

We go tomorrow to meet her and spend time bonding etc over the next few days at the foster families home...it is a process of transition that we have to do before we bring her home in a few days....

No new posts 15-10-2007 21:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm sure it will be very exciting! I hope everything goes well!

No new posts 15-10-2007 22:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Congratulations, Ebony & Ivory! I'm sure you'll both make wonderful parents, and bring up your gorgeous little girl in the correct manner (copious quantities of all versions of Gatchaman, naturally!)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 16-10-2007 01:00 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well we meet our daughter tomorrow! So I'll be back in a few days. It feel a bit odd that I'm not on annual leave...but anyway...

Don't worry Maddy we will...plenty of Gatch to ahhh mmmahhh get the moral and political correct way to approach things...

And Ken and Joe's people skills examples of course! Lol2

No new posts 16-10-2007 10:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't forget to sing 'Dare Da' as a lullaby! Big Grin

No new posts 16-10-2007 13:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ebony, don't forget to give her a nice Yo-yo. It's a must have Swan asset!

No new posts 16-10-2007 19:29 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think in Australia she might like the option to have a boomerang.
Isn't that where they originate?

No new posts 17-10-2007 02:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah, the Sonic Boomerang.... every baby should have one! What a great teething toy!

No new posts 17-10-2007 02:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Everyone comes with its own warning
Do not sharpen until teething is finished.

No new posts 17-10-2007 03:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: