Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Gatchagreen
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchagreen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know you gals like it because you keep asking for more of the background.
At least I keep giving it to you, even if you don't like it. Lildevil
As for a story...... You do realize this universe of mine has developed over 20 years. That means a story would probably take about as long to write, let alone go back and edit.
I am not sure you would ever get to read it then.

No new posts 14-10-2007 22:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I will wait for as long as it takes, CD!!!!

No new posts 15-10-2007 00:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

CD I am sure you will reveal when you are ready. Doesn't stop us looking forward to it though Wink

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:05 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That's true!

(ppsssssst....... CD..... we are waiting..... Poke )

No new posts 15-10-2007 14:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought I might limit myself to one story a year. laugh3
And I have filled my quota for this year. Wink3

No new posts 15-10-2007 14:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think we're taking a vote, CD.... we all think you should raise your limit.... Wink

No new posts 15-10-2007 15:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I think we're taking a vote, CD.... we all think you should raise your limit.... Wink

I did not see any raised hands, was it a hidden vote? Wink2

No new posts 15-10-2007 15:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wave3 <---- there is my hand!!!!!

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is one vote. Against mine. It is a draw.

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Come on! More votes! Who wants CD to write more! (Show your hands!)

Hey, Joe has two votes:

No new posts 15-10-2007 17:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No, he is ordering a Coffee with a double, double.

*Cloud winks come on over here Joe and try and get me to write. hee hee hee
Feel free to bring the Eagle with you when you come.*

No new posts 15-10-2007 18:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Joe will get you to write....

He's readying his cable gun....

No new posts 15-10-2007 20:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

But he didn't bring Ken with him.

No new posts 15-10-2007 20:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes he did...

No new posts 15-10-2007 23:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Is that a get writing punch to knock some sense into me?
You do realize TJ if he hurts me, I can not write.

Ohh Eagle! please hurt me... So I can use the comfort of your arms afterwards.

thumbsup2
Good idea TJ now I will be so busy with the Condor and Eagle I will not have time to write.

No new posts 16-10-2007 00:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Either that, or you will have inspiration to write some smut.... Devil1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 16-10-2007 at 01:26.
No new posts 16-10-2007 01:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud write smut???

Never!!!!! heh2

No new posts 16-10-2007 01:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Cloud write smut???

Never!!!!! heh2

Never say never, CD.... that's what I used to say...

No new posts 16-10-2007 02:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Wave3 Can I vote too?

No new posts 16-10-2007 10:49 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo! Two against one! And I STILL think the Condor is double voting for you to write as well, CD!

No new posts 16-10-2007 13:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: