Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » You know you've got Gatch on the brain when...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You know you've got Gatch on the brain when...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They're not Playmobil, they're Lego mini-fig size. Actually, they're a lot like Lego minifigs, except that they don't have the holes in them that would allow them to attach to Lego.

These are they:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Yujin-Cute-Gatch...5QQcmdZViewItem

No new posts 14-10-2007 01:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link. I may have to get a set.

No new posts 14-10-2007 01:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
LOL.... I have these minifigs around my computer monitor...

I still don't knwo what Dr. Nambu is going to do with that pointer! Eek2

You know I wa sthinking the same thing.... Maybe the Eagle was disobedient lately.

I also noticed Ryu is slimmer than usual.

No new posts 14-10-2007 08:21 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

They ran outta lego pieces for Ryu! I sent these to Ivory, he likes his Lego...

No new posts 14-10-2007 12:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I often think as I'm driving and see Pontiac Firebirds or G5's..and think...hmmm doesn't look like the Phoenix..

Or going by shoe stores and seeing bright white knee-high or higher boots..the swan always pops into my mind.

No new posts 14-10-2007 14:09 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or the fact halloween is almost upon us and I think of dressing the dog up as the Condor! Condor Condor Condor

No new posts 14-10-2007 14:12 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

OMG...that would be SOOOOOO Cute!!

Speaking of Halloween...you've seen it before, but...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-10-2007 14:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Or the fact halloween is almost upon us and I think of dressing the dog up as the Condor! Condor Condor Condor

Cloud giggles imagining a Pitbull dressed as a Condor.
Mine dog becomes a devil at halloween. devilerr I wonder where I put those horns.

No new posts 14-10-2007 14:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Cloud giggles imagining a Pitbull dressed as a Condor.
Mine dog becomes a devil at halloween. devilerr I wonder where I put those horns.

It would work for her...she's mostly brown..all she would really need is a cape and helmet (and good luck trying to keep her in it!)

No new posts 14-10-2007 14:40 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

ROFL 2 You will have to post pictures of that, Kimi!

No new posts 14-10-2007 15:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I love the dolls! I have started to make my porcelain version of Jun! I'm doing her with painted eyes instead of Glass eyes...

Does that also show that your obsessed!

Will you show us when you finished Ebony?

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
LOL.... I have these minifigs around my computer monitor...

I still don't knwo what Dr. Nambu is going to do with that pointer! Eek2

I have a set of those too.

I could never work out what that pointer was for. Maybe it is all thats left of Zark?

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:42 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

ROFL 2 You will have to post pictures of that, Kimi!

Yes kimi please try get us a pic!

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:43 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
I could never work out what that pointer was for. Maybe it is all thats left of Zark?

I like that explanation!!!!

No new posts 15-10-2007 13:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll try to see if I can come up with something...that and if the dog & hubby will let me. I can hear his eyes rolling in his head already!

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:10 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You should have seen my husband's face last year when we asked for a Katse pumpkin!!!!

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
You should have seen my husband's face last year when we asked for a Katse pumpkin!!!!

Didn't I see that posted some where? Or was that some one elses? Halloween1

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep, I posted it on the Clubhouse.

No new posts 15-10-2007 17:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That was it.

So what this year. Are you going to choose one of the Captains of the week?

No new posts 15-10-2007 18:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I would like to, but I was voted down. The kids want an undead pumpkin like a skull. Maybe that could be a mecha.... Wink

I think Amy should do an Egobossler pumpkin!!!! Paint it blue!!!

No new posts 15-10-2007 19:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: