Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Springie and TJ's Big Announcement
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Springie and TJ's Big Announcement
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
CD, you've made a good suggestion. we've already put that to Sosai X.

Who has already made the changes. Scroll over the links to see the page descriptions. I would have done it sooner but I was too busy celebrating Thanksgiving. Wink

*waves at the familiar faces here*

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 15:42.
Reason: Fix Typo
No new posts 09-10-2007 20:52 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Who has already made the changes. Scroll over the links to see the page descriptions. I would have done it sooner but I was too busy celebrating Thanksgiving. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

*Cloud, waves back to Sosai X*
I take it you are another fellow Canadian.
I have not introduced myself to you yet.

No new posts 09-10-2007 21:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Thanks, CD. I didn't realize you were a Canadian as well until I read it in another thread. I'm still finding my way around here. I'm currently living in Toronto but I'm originally from the Kingston area.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 15:43.
No new posts 09-10-2007 21:56 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hugs, Sosai! The tweaks look great!!! Thanks soooo much!

Animecheers Huggles

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-10-2007 22:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Thanks, CD. I didn't realize you were a Canadian as well until I read it in another thread. I'm still finding my way around here. I'm currently living in Toronto but I'm originally from the Kingston area.

Cheers,
Tim

I am north of Toronto. Part of the GTA though.

And Cep Lookie here!!!!!!!!!!!
Sosai has found a Canadian Smilie
Please add to the collection.
Hope you don't mind Sosai. I have been looking for one for Cep to add, but I am not that internet literate yet. I am still a little nervous of exploring.

No new posts 09-10-2007 22:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Hi Tim! It's great to see you here!!!! Bounce2 Huggles Smooch2

And you are a true Webmaster God Bowdown making all of these changes so fast! Luvu2

No new posts 09-10-2007 23:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just to let you know that I've added the movie posters* that TJ sent me to the Gatchaman and Battle of the Planets fanfic pages.

* A Place on the Team, A Tough Act to Swallow & It's Not Easy Being Green.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:52.
No new posts 12-10-2007 17:08 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh... I have posters.... Big Grin

No new posts 12-10-2007 17:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud heads off to look at the posters.

They look great TJ.
Did you make them at that site Springie mentioned?
You two are so creative.

No new posts 12-10-2007 21:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I didn't make the posters. Springie does ALL the artwork. Well, except for the millions of images all over the site that were created by Tim! All I do is write fics and bad song lyric parodies. (Remember my Jingle Bells one? Shudder....)

No new posts 13-10-2007 03:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Which reminds me...I need to make a few more posters and send some of the rest to you, Tim! It looks really good!!! Thanks Thumbsup

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-10-2007 04:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Want to share some of yuor song parodies TJ?

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Want to share some of your song parodies TJ?

You could have a song parodies page on your site. Cheshiregrin

Argue1 <------ TJ explaining why that is not a good idea.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-10-2007 at 20:37.
No new posts 13-10-2007 20:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't have that many... usually they're just off the cuff ones I do when the mood strikes. I did a few for Tim when I discovered that we went to the same university... i wrote them to the tune of the university school songs. Then when Springie first started calling me TJ I mentioned how I thought it sounded like I was a member of New Kids on the Block... so I wrote Mech By Mech (to the tune of Step By Step). And then the other day Amy challenged me to write one to the tune of Jingle Bells.... can't remember what thread it's posted in. And I wrote It's Not Easy Being Blue (one or two verses) which she used in her Gatchamania fic...

Can't remember the rest... but if you give me tune (preferably a tune I KNOW... Wink ) I'll try to write one for you. No promises it will be good though....

No new posts 13-10-2007 23:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

But since you asked...

Mech By Mech
to the tune of Step By Step by New Kids on the Block

Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse
Gonna get to you, Berg
Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse
Gotta keep you from my world

Mech!

Hey Berg, in your eyes
Galactors actions are all heinous crimes
Mech!
And Berg, when you smile
Youve got to know, we wont fall for your guile

Mech by Mech!

Ooh, Katse
Galactors on my mind
Mech by Mech!
Ooh, Berg
Your destructions just a matter of time

Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse
Gonna get to you, Berg
Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse

Mech!

Hey Berg, cant you see
Galactors fall is important to me
Mech!
And Berg, yes its true
Bird missiles are comin through!

Mech by Mech!

Ooh, Katse
Galactors on my mind
Mech by Mech!
Ooh, Berg

Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse
Gonna get to you, Berg
Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse

Mech 1
We destroyed with a gun

Mech 2
We shot down from the blue

Mech 3
Fell into the sea

Mech 4
We blew off the door

Mech 5
Torched so bad that youre barely alive

Mech by Mech
Dont you know well get you?
Mech by Mech
Yes we will, Berg

Ooh, Katse
Galactors on my mind
Mech by Mech!
Ooh, Berg

Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse
Gonna get to you, Berg
Mech by Mech
Ooh, Katse

No new posts 13-10-2007 23:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

to the tune of Jingle Bells

Alarm bells
Galactor spells
Trouble for us all
Ego's run away to hide
Inside the mecha ball!

Ego fell
Now he smells
of cow pies and of hay
He went into the castle barn
Through Saturnhofen's Gate

Dashing through the snow
The Galactors we will slay
In Gatchaspartan we go
Hypershooting all the way

We'll get into a ring
Tornado Fighter's light
Will start to glow and then we'll whirl
Around the castle heights

Oh!

Alarm bells
Ego tells
Everything he knows
Sosai Z's run off to hide
Before the Fencer glows

By the hells
Bombs and shells
Are pummeling the foe
Ego's dead, and Sosai's red
And now we'll end the show!

No new posts 13-10-2007 23:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks I needed a good laugh
Rofl

But I really meant post on your website. Biglaugh1

No new posts 14-10-2007 01:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know if they're worthy of that.... Wink

No new posts 14-10-2007 01:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

They are just as worthy as the poem you wrote.

And you posted that over there.

No new posts 14-10-2007 01:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
to the tune of Jingle Bells

Alarm bells
Galactor spells
Trouble for us all
Ego's run away to hide
Inside the mecha ball!

Ego fell
Now he smells
of cow pies and of hay
He went into the castle barn
Through Saturnhofen's Gate

Dashing through the snow
The Galactors we will slay
In Gatchaspartan we go
Hypershooting all the way

We'll get into a ring
Tornado Fighter's light
Will start to glow and then we'll whirl
Around the castle heights

Oh!

Alarm bells
Ego tells
Everything he knows
Sosai Z's run off to hide
Before the Fencer glows

By the hells
Bombs and shells
Are pummeling the foe
Ego's dead, and Sosai's red
And now we'll end the show!

#Amy growls and hits the table hard with the pencil, it's sharp tip embedding itself in the head of the Eagle#

Oh damn now I have to do another for the series!

No new posts 14-10-2007 08:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: