Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  38  39  [40]  41  42  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OMG, that is sooo funny!!!!!!!! pound

You need to post that on the staid old BOTP list, Springie! Do it!!!! Poke

No new posts 10-10-2007 00:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Do you dare me??? watchout

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-10-2007 01:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I dare you! I double dare you! I double dog dare you!

I TRIPLE dog dare you!!!!!!

No new posts 10-10-2007 01:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OOOOooooooo...the triple dog dare!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-10-2007 09:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
And don't forget the Gatchamania fic! That one is sooooo good! It needs to be shared!!!!!

A Gatchamania fic?

Oh yes do share!

Yeah I'm doing one...I just wanna do it right, but I sooo wanna do it...I have 13pages of it so far...CEP is in it...I know how it will work now with the posts...

No new posts 10-10-2007 09:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

OK I missed something here...what are you up to TJ...

No new posts 10-10-2007 09:47 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:

Read back further Ebony and you will see.

No new posts 10-10-2007 13:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:

I dared Springie to post the Gatchatease on the staid BOTP list... she hasn't so far....

No new posts 10-10-2007 16:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Sheesh...gimmee a chance, will ya? I just got home from work......Springie rubs hands together mwahahahaha...off to the BOTP list!! nunchukas

No new posts 10-10-2007 21:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hee hee hee... I have to see what their reaction is!!!!

No new posts 10-10-2007 21:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

OH the Gatchtease! I loved it! go my darling Eagle!

No new posts 11-10-2007 09:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, there was ONE respone so far..... *grin*

No new posts 11-10-2007 12:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Probably won't be any more...I think they are in shock! Eek6

No new posts 11-10-2007 23:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

They just need to pull the feather shuriken out of their collective a$$....

No new posts 12-10-2007 00:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I take it there was only one response.
Was it positive or negative?

I guess it is not a very exciting site.

No new posts 12-10-2007 00:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I take it there was only one response.
Was it positive or negative?

I guess it is not a very exciting site.

The list is weird... it's got 614 members and most of the, are lurkers. There are 5-10 people who post regularly, and they basically run the board. If you put out a topic they like there will be lots of activitiy, but they are generally not interested in any kind of romance. It used to be a good place to post fics, but since the fanfic archives opened up, there has been less of that.

Gatchatease isn't really their kind of thing, but I knew it would shake them up, even if they didn't comment... Big Grin

No new posts 12-10-2007 13:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well it is a good thing we have you here.
Or we would not be having as much fun.

*Cloud starts setting up fences to keep TJ in the forum so she can NEVER leave.*

No new posts 12-10-2007 21:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow.... thanks, CD! I'm glad to know that you care.... Blushing

I know I've actually been not as active the last couple of days because it's been a madhouse around here. I haven't written any fic either... I know, I know... I've just had no time. Hopefully this weekend though!

No new posts 13-10-2007 03:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

You know we would never let you leave now TJ the fences are up and the doors are locked.

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And Cloud pulls out the leg irons she might use too. ballchain

She corrupted me, now I am going to make her suffer by sticking around. Winknudge

No new posts 13-10-2007 20:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  38  39  [40]  41  42  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  38  39  [40]  41  42  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: