Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hey, everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey, everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raggletag Raggletag is a Male

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-01-2007

spacer
Hey, everyone! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Guess it's about time I introduced myself. I actually registered here waaaay back in January, but didn't do much more than screw with people's highscores in the arcade. Tongue Now that prettymuch all my partners in crime from Gatchaman Archives are on here (Hi Springie, TJ, Sosai, etc.!!), this is as good a time as any to start posting.

Anyway, my name's Tony and I've been a Gatchaman fan ever since seeing the original uncut version of the show on my Rhino Battle of the planets dvds back in 2001. I grew up on BotP and have always had a fondness for it, but Gatchaman really hooked me in for keeps with its dramatic storylines and realistic violence. Anyway, I have lots of Gatchaman/BotP-related art projects I've made over the past couple years, and I look forward to sharing them with everyone. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raggletag on 10-10-2007 at 04:17.
No new posts 10-10-2007 04:16 Raggletag is offline Send an Email to Raggletag Homepage of Raggletag Search for Posts by Raggletag Add Raggletag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: raggletag11
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Geez, Tony, good to see you here. You'll have lots of fun on Gatchamania!welcome

No new posts 10-10-2007 04:22 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Tony! I was wondering how long it would take you to post here! It's great to see you around!

I think pretty much everyone from the Archives is here... even Daniela! (when she's available)

It's great to see you (even though you screwed with my high scores... Grrr1 ) here on Gatchamania! Huggles Smooch2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 10-10-2007 at 04:36.
No new posts 10-10-2007 04:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Grouphug So good to see you here, too, Tony!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-10-2007 09:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Tony

I'm not sure which Archives you mean...i have posted fics on the new fanfic Archives...but then I am a newbie in many ways, but very much a Gatchaman fan with a soft spot for the BOTP series even if I have not watched it in ages...to busy watching gatch!

It's good to have some new faces here! welcome

P.S I'm the innocent sweet natured swan around here...i can't speak for the others... watchout

No new posts 10-10-2007 11:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
P.S I'm the innocent sweet natured swan around here...i can't speak for the others... watchout

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Nice try Ebony...sweet-natured yes!

Innocent??? Lol2

Nice to meet you Tony!

No new posts 10-10-2007 12:32 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Nice to meet you Tony.

If Ebony is the innocent Swan then
You really must believe me I am a very innocent Owl.

(Don't listen to TJ, Evil3 she really has not converted me yet evilvsangel )

No new posts 10-10-2007 14:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Nice to meet you Tony.

Yes ,CD hasn't written a smut yet!

Ohh, CD face it she has corrupted you already!

No new posts 10-10-2007 14:46 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Nice to meet you Tony.

Yes ,CD hasn't written a smut yet!

Ohh, CD face it she has corrupted you already!

*Nooooo! Cloud yells kicking and screaming!*
I hold onto that thread of hope that I can find my innocence again.
But it sound like, with the introductin of these two, I have no hope at all. watchout

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 10-10-2007 at 14:51.
No new posts 10-10-2007 14:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

You keep spreading that story around, Ebony, it's going to feel even worse when it comes back to bite you in the chocolate body paint! Roll

No new posts 10-10-2007 16:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Nice to meet you Tony.

Don't worry, CD, you will be writing smut soon... I have it all planned out for you.... Devil1

No new posts 10-10-2007 16:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
But it sound like, with the introductin of these two, I have no hope at all. watchout

CD, you lost all hope the moment you entered the Rubber Room.... Big Grin

No new posts 10-10-2007 16:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Nice to meet you Tony.

Don't worry, CD, you will be writing smut soon... I have it all planned out for you.... Devil1

Ummm... Cloud looks at post and wonders if she should go into hiding now. Hiding 2

No new posts 10-10-2007 16:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

CD, you lost all hope the moment you entered the Rubber Room.... Big Grin

Nope, I still feel the thread cutting into my hands. I can still hold on to it and pull myself back. I think

No new posts 10-10-2007 16:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Nice to meet you Tony Huggles

As you can see th place is inhabited by crazy people Wink

No new posts 10-10-2007 18:25 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Ummm... Cloud looks at post and wonders if she should go into hiding now. Hiding 2

You can't hide... I will find you!!!!! Devil1

No new posts 10-10-2007 18:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Nice to meet you Tony Huggles

As you can see th place is inhabited by crazy people Wink

Are you pointing fingers, FB? Wink

No new posts 10-10-2007 18:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

No just stating a fact Tj that we are all crazy Wink

No new posts 10-10-2007 18:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
No just stating a fact Tj that we are all crazy Wink

I have no arguments with that! iagree

No new posts 10-10-2007 18:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I do see a change in CD's posts over the past 2 months...CD your innocent is lost forever darling!!!

No new posts 11-10-2007 09:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: