Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Thundercats Movie?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thundercats Movie?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Thundercats Movie? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh Hell-Yeah!!

Now THIS looks like it might be a good idea!!

The comic with our birdies might have sucked ass, but I always loved my Thundercats!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 22-08-2007 11:53 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah... that looks good! I saw a few episodes back in the day...and I liked this show...another movie to look forward to! Thundercats, HO! Blankaroll That hair reminds me of Lion-O...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-08-2007 16:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sigh..

Of the many goofy 80's shows, unfortunately this is the one show that didn't flip my switch. I'll freely admit it began with the naming schemes. Lion-O? Juicy-O? Spaghetti-O?

On the other hand, I was a shameless He-Man fan, and the wonderfully awful SilverHawks and Wheeled Warriors.

I will still cross my fingers and wish you all happy fanboyandgirl victories with this adaptation!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 22-08-2007 16:49 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I love Thundercats and hope that if they do make a film, that it would be damm good, though I think this has started a trend by taking 70s and 80s cartoons and turning them into live action or CGI films.

I can't remember if I posted this here before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R0rqCnPleg but I found this quite funny.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 23-08-2007 at 15:35.
No new posts 23-08-2007 15:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

::snort!::

I love Family Guy so much .... heh heh ...

New season of FG starts in less than a month!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 23-08-2007 16:28 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Oh I remember Jayce and the wheeled Warriors.

Was not a big fan of thundercats but hey if they started doing this with some of the old stuff maybe there is hope for some of the other shows yet?

No new posts 23-08-2007 18:55 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Raggletag Raggletag is a Male

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-01-2007

spacer

I'm not a HUGE huge Thundercats fan, but my gf and I have prettymuch the whole toyline. I'd probably go see this movie if i tever pans out. I'm really glad they're going the CGI route. a live-action version might be weird...

No new posts 10-10-2007 06:54 Raggletag is offline Send an Email to Raggletag Homepage of Raggletag Search for Posts by Raggletag Add Raggletag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: raggletag11
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

OMG! Eek2 Elfeek2 Eek5 Eek8 Elfeek1 Eek1
I'm gonna have nightmares, now!! Thanks for sharing, Tony!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-10-2007 09:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The only cats I saw in the 80's were on stage...the musical "CATS" sigh...but I have heard of thundercats...

No new posts 10-10-2007 10:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Speaking of all this stuff on youtube has anyone got the spoof of our birdies on Robot Chicken? I have yet to see this and for the life of me can't find it even on adultswim site.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 10-10-2007 at 12:48.
No new posts 10-10-2007 12:48 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Is it going to be as bad as the He man movie?

No new posts 10-10-2007 14:04 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There is going to be a new He Man film apparently.

No new posts 12-10-2007 15:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I have heard that too Met.

No new posts 12-10-2007 18:07 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hopefully it will far, far better than the 80s one.

No new posts 12-10-2007 20:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Is it possible for it to be any worse?

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:04 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

Ya, it could be like the cartoon.

*runs and ducks for cover*

Tomato

At least Skeletor's nose doesn't wiggle in the cartoon unlike the movie.

Cheers,
Tim

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:46 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was going through the various pics on my computer and I forgot I had this...

I don't remember where I originally found it. Sorry.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 15-10-2007 at 22:52.
No new posts 15-10-2007 05:03 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Sad thing is I watched Thundercats with my son when he was a kid. We had videos of the whole thing.

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:24 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

Ya, it could be like the cartoon.

*runs and ducks for cover*

Tomato

At least Skeletor's nose doesn't wiggle in the cartoon unlike the movie.

Cheers,
Tim

Actually I found the cartoon movie crossovers more buggy. She ra and He man but my son enjoyed it.

No new posts 15-10-2007 12:25 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I used to watch Thundercats as a kid but not He-Man. I've seen Thundercats recently and I remember thinking a couple things...

1) the Japanese art is still very nice in places.
2) Snarff is still an annoying character. Wink
3) The Mutants were cool villains - same for Mum-Ra

Thundercats Hoooo!!!!

*grin*

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 15-10-2007 16:01 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: