Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Konnichi wa!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Konnichi wa!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Konnichi wa! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I thought I should take a moment and say konnichi wa (hello). I'm a huge Gatchamaniac who also has a soft spot for Battle of the Planets (it was that cartoon that got me hooked in the first place). I usually haunt the Gatchaman Archives but thought it was time I checked this place out. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:53.
No new posts 09-10-2007 21:06 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Pleased to meet you Sosai.

Welcome to the mad house.
But if you already know Springie and TJ you know what you are in for here.
Just many times worse.

No new posts 09-10-2007 21:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heh heh, thanks CD. Actually I can be as bad as TJ and Springie. Just ask them. *grin*

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:53.
No new posts 09-10-2007 21:58 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Then you will fit in fine here Sosai Angel2

No new posts 09-10-2007 22:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh yes, Sosai will be right at home, here!! Welcome, Sosai! Grouphug

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-10-2007 22:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Heh heh, thanks CD. Actually I can be as bad as TJ and Springie. Just ask them. *grin*

Where do you think I learned my naughty ways? Cheeky

Ah, Tim, the corrupter of innocent Swans. Luvu2

(Psst... Tim, I'm still waiting for you to clear up that customs dispute over the black leather Swan uniform you sent to me!) mail

No new posts 09-10-2007 23:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I should also point out that Sosai has a terrific Myspace page, for anyone who is interested.

http://www.myspace.com/gallactorsyndicate

No new posts 09-10-2007 23:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Where do you think I learned my naughty ways? Cheeky

Ah, Tim, the corrupter of innocent Swans. Luvu2

(Psst... Tim, I'm still waiting for you to clear up that customs dispute over the black leather Swan uniform you sent to me!) mail

I sent the black leather Swan uniform but I have a feeling that US Customs confiscated and are now wearing it themselves.

Lildevil

I have never corrupted anyone... I just show people which option is more fun.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:54.
No new posts 10-10-2007 00:43 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I should also point out that Sosai has a terrific Myspace page, for anyone who is interested.

http://www.myspace.com/gallactorsyndicate

To be honest I haven't been on Myspace that much lately but it doesn't stop me from making Gatchaman Myspace Contact Tables. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:54.
No new posts 10-10-2007 00:48 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Those nasty customs agents! I want my black leather outfit! It will go nicely with my GatchaWhip... Wink

No new posts 10-10-2007 00:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Hey, Tim! Great to see you here! I really must start re-haunting the other boards, too.....

Love the MySpace contact tables too!

However - my fave has to be the Time cover! Now all the other's are going to want one too....

Actually - could be a fun challenge.

What would the Time Cover headline be for our favorite villans? (Amy - I can guess yours: "Count Egobossler: Why Blue is Sexy")

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 10-10-2007 01:23 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Hey, Tim! Great to see you here! I really must start re-haunting the other boards, too.....

Hi Madilayn. I see several familiar "faces" here. highfive

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Love the MySpace contact tables too!

However - my fave has to be the Time cover! Now all the other's are going to want one too....

Actually - could be a fun challenge.

What would the Time Cover headline be for our favorite villans? (Amy - I can guess yours: "Count Egobossler: Why Blue is Sexy")

If you need it, I can provide the blank version that has the Time logo/border but no Berge Katse picture as a jpg or psd file.

My personal fav image has always been this one:

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:55.
No new posts 10-10-2007 01:59 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
My personal fav image has always been this one:

Gee, Tim, I wonder why? ROFL 2

FWIW, that's my DH's favourite picture too.... Wink

No new posts 10-10-2007 02:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL! Actually it was a toss up between the Jun panchira image or this one:

Thinking

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:55.
No new posts 10-10-2007 02:57 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
LOL! Actually it was a toss up between the Jun panchira image or this one:

Thinking

Cheers,
Tim

There you go again, making fun of my Owl. Sad1

Hey, when your off duty sometimes all you want to do is sleep. Sleep2

bump2 bump2 bump2 bump2

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 10-10-2007 at 03:02.
No new posts 10-10-2007 03:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
There you go again, making fun of my Owl. Sad1

Hey, when your off duty sometimes all you want to do is sleep. Sleep2

Unfortunately, Ryu has gotten in trouble for sleeping on duty as well. Actually, I have the highest respect for Ryu. Course that doesn't mean I can't have some light hearted fun with him either. Then again I poke fun at all of the characters (Ken is usually the easiest target).

For instance...

or

Stooges

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:55.
No new posts 10-10-2007 03:15 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Tim, you always have the best posters! Although my favorite is the red button one... Wink

No new posts 10-10-2007 04:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Tim, you always have the best posters! Although my favorite is the red button one... Wink

Thanks... I guess I should start my own thread for these pics. You know what's funny... I don't remember the red button one. I'll have to go through my images files to jog my memory. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 10-10-2007 04:03 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:

Cheers,
Tim

And as me! You haven't forget me, have you?

No new posts 10-10-2007 04:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
And as me! You haven't forget me, have you?

How could I forget about Egobossler's #1 stalker... I mean fan!

Clap Crazy2 Clap

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 14-10-2007 at 14:56.
No new posts 10-10-2007 04:32 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: