Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  37  38  [39]  40  41  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
And then Amy the devilstar will detonate her rose bomb bouquets ruining all!Devil1

Cloud is going to get all huffy now!
Amy you have created an Eagle Bashing thread, Please keep your Eagle bashing to that thread. Okay?

Pssst! Amy you know I'm kidding right?
(Nothing stays in the thread they were originally intended, on this board, I noticed.)
Cloud turns back to Springie and TJ, now where were you?
An Eagle and his Swan Queen........ highfive

Hugs, CD! Huggles She came riding in on her white...erm...brown horse to save the wedding! horse

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-10-2007 02:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Quick! Somebody throw that Devilstar in the brig, before Joe falls in love with her!!

Luvu 5

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-10-2007 02:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

And before she steals the Pavlova from the wedding reception!!!!

No new posts 08-10-2007 02:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
But first you must finish Lightening!!!!!!!! Poke

I know I know...I will, I have an outline for that fic though...and about three more in the series. So I think I'll do one for the series after Lightening

No new posts 08-10-2007 06:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

And don't forget the Gatchamania fic! That one is sooooo good! It needs to be shared!!!!!

No new posts 08-10-2007 14:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
And don't forget the Gatchamania fic! That one is sooooo good! It needs to be shared!!!!!

A Gatchamania fic?

Oh yes do share!

No new posts 08-10-2007 19:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
I guess Amy doesn't want to live very long... the Condor can smell a rose bomb a hundred feet away! And he was best man at the wedding, doncha know... Wink

Good thing, because that thing is deadly poisonus!

No new posts 08-10-2007 19:53 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:
But first you must finish Lightening!!!!!!!! Poke

I know I know...I will, I have an outline for that fic though...and about three more in the series. So I think I'll do one for the series after Lightening

The Ego dating fic I've been waiting for ages?

No new posts 08-10-2007 19:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
quote:

A Gatchamania fic?

Oh yes do share!

It's wonderful... she wrote a fic about certain people getting onto Gatchamanai... hee hee hee... I think she was even going to write in a cameo for Cep!

No new posts 08-10-2007 19:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
It's wonderful... she wrote a fic about certain people getting onto Gatchamanai... hee hee hee... I think she was even going to write in a cameo for Cep!

I remember talk about that one. I wondered what happened to it.
She also mentioned one about New Zealand and sheep, but I have not heard anything since.

No new posts 08-10-2007 20:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know if she ever did the New Zealand and sheep one. But the other one is partially completed... I've seen it. It just got left by the wayside when Lightening got so massive.

No new posts 08-10-2007 21:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

So when lightening is finished we might see it?

No new posts 09-10-2007 12:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm certainly going to Poke her for it, once Lightening is finished!!!!

No new posts 09-10-2007 13:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

So thee's more of Lightening? It better be , cuz Ego must must get better!

No new posts 09-10-2007 13:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
So thee's more of Lightening? It better be , cuz Ego must must get better!

No Ego is going to die along with everyone else when this Time line is destroyed by Ken and Zoltars Lightening Mecha.

At least I think (hope) that is what is going to happen.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-10-2007 at 19:06.
No new posts 09-10-2007 19:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, Amy has a point. If Ken restores the timeline, then everything goes abck to canon and Ego is alive because gatch F hasn't happened yet.

No new posts 09-10-2007 19:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well, Amy has a point. If Ken restores the timeline, then everything goes abck to canon and Ego is alive because gatch F hasn't happened yet.

True, True. Okay Amy can have her wish.

All characters are alive and well. Programming
*Cloud gives a huge sigh of relief*

No new posts 09-10-2007 21:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

True, True. Okay Amy can have her wish.

All characters are alive and well. Programming
*Cloud gives a huge sigh of relief*

Huggles I know you were worried about the Owl, CD. FWIW, I killed him off a couple of times too, in Time and Again. But he made it out okay in the end!

No new posts 09-10-2007 22:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

This was good for a giggle...check out the Gatcha-tease!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHxHj8upFPQ&NR=1

Fairlight also did some other vids for the Owl, Swan, and Katse lately...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 10-10-2007 at 00:34.
No new posts 10-10-2007 00:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL

Fairlight is doing so well with these!

No new posts 10-10-2007 00:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  37  38  [39]  40  41  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  37  38  [39]  40  41  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: