Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What did I miss?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What did I miss?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It is the Aussi national dessert. Basically a meringue with fruit chunks on top.

I got something like a pile of ashes when I pulled it out from the oven!

No new posts 07-10-2007 19:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Erm... not to sound like a total doofus...but I can't help it...what is pavlova? I've deduced that it is something sweet... Flylicker

I can't believe you guys have never heard of it! After all isn't chocolate cake the (especially chocolate mud cake) the American thing? It is as common as that over here...

It is great for A BBQ in a hot summers day...and Christmas wouldn't be the same without a Pavlova for desert!

Ebony put on her chefs hat and heads for the kitchen...

No new posts 07-10-2007 22:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm waiting for my piece, Ebony!!! hungry

No new posts 07-10-2007 22:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Me, too!! Elfgrin2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-10-2007 02:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebony looks for a virtual pavlova

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 08-10-2007 at 06:08.
No new posts 08-10-2007 06:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Sooooo..... Ebony.... I have to admit that I am not a fan of whipped cream. How would it be if I used chocolate mousse instead of whipped/flavored cream? Is that a total no-no?

No new posts 08-10-2007 14:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Did you do that Ebony? Ohh, it looks so much better than my poor chared attempt!

No new posts 08-10-2007 18:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Sooooo..... Ebony.... I have to admit that I am not a fan of whipped cream. How would it be if I used chocolate mousse instead of whipped/flavored cream? Is that a total no-no?

That sounds like it would be great TJ.

Or how about ice cream Ebony? Could I use that?

No new posts 08-10-2007 19:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: