Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » after much debating...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page after much debating...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
after much debating... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

okay, so after nagging poor SJ and Cricket I finally decided to hop on board with this group. Some of you know me from the clubhouse.
Those of you that don't, briefly, I am a high school art teacher who's favorite character is Katse/Zoltar.
We'll make up the rest as we go along.
Looking forward to talking to you all.
Stardust

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 21-05-2004 21:29 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello!

Groupwave

Welcome welcome,

Here is your hug Huggles

and your complementary frisk,

3some

Enjoy yourself here and hope to hear and see much more of you!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-05-2004 21:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello! Animejoy

Glad to have you around. Hope you enjoy the zaniness!

No new posts 21-05-2004 22:45 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Hola Stardust!

I am so happy to see you here!

Grab a seat a make yourself at home!

LB

No new posts 22-05-2004 05:20 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Stardust,

I have been enjoying reading the wonderful IF you and SJ have been doing at the clubhouse. I cant wait to see the next installment.

Make yourself at home here and enjoy yourself.

I should warn you a lot of us are fic addicts not to mention how much we love artwork.

Grouprainbow

Hope you enjoy your time here

No new posts 22-05-2004 11:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you firebird for cheering us on. We had a great rp session last night and I think you will find this next installment very interesting.
Let's just say everything hit the fan last night.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 22-05-2004 13:59 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Ahyep. That it did. (said all solumn and serious) I still have peanuts in my nose from inadvertent suprised gasps while sitting in the 'peanut gallery' observing it unfold. (heheheh)

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 22-05-2004 16:14 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer

It was the "Batman" refferal that did it, eh Buffy?

No new posts 22-05-2004 23:05 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Biff Boff Gasp Kdank.

Yes Smile

No new posts 23-05-2004 03:54 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
ninja-sam ninja-sam is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-05-2004

spacer

quote:
Let's just say everything hit the fan last night.

Oh, no. Not Mark and Zoltar!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No new posts 23-05-2004 05:09 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Hi Starlight! Nice to meet you! *Big Grin*

No new posts 23-05-2004 05:57 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Looking forward to reading it Smile

No new posts 23-05-2004 12:08 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It was the "Batman" refferal that did it, eh Buffy

Actually it was the Monty Python crack that did it for me. (A flesh wound, merely a flesh wound)

No new posts 23-05-2004 16:09 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

*looks around at all the blood and gore all over the forum floor and neatly dodges drips of guts falling from the ceiling fan*

Eeew. Looks like ya'll had a good, though. Batman *and* Monty Python quotes? Awesome. The Black Knight scene is probably my favorite.

No new posts 23-05-2004 19:43 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer

*purrrs at the mention of the Dark Knight*

Oh i luuurrrrrve Bats!! Almost as lovely as my Flash...

As soon as I can get rid of this nagging headache, I'll rewqrite the RP....bear with.

Oh BTW...Yay SD, you made it!!!! About freaking time, chika!!

No new posts 23-05-2004 23:51 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Why do I have an image of the Dark Knight intoning in that gravelly oh so serious voice of his "My hovercraft if full of eels." ?

No new posts 24-05-2004 00:59 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As soon as I can get rid of this nagging headache, I'll rewqrite the RP....bear with.

Oh BTW...Yay SD, you made it!!!! About freaking time, chika!!

So glad I am here, SJ. Hmmm, SD I like that.
Now, can I send you some aspirin? Patiently waiting the rewrite.

No new posts 24-05-2004 20:17 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

And I missed it!!

Been in serious RP withdrawal for months (probably a good thing, really, seeing how much I miss it), and the gods conspire to choose the weekend I'm away.

Sob.

Gotta take the pooter to the cottage. Yep, that's what I'll do. Get a good long cable from the house so I'm not stuck with dialup. Send the family out to find a dry place so I don't annoy them with the laughs.

Somehow,...

StarDust, welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing what this place inspires in that fertile imagination of yours!

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 25-05-2004 17:54 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

fertile imagination eh?..let see if we turn that fertile mind twoards a more degenerate, deviant one?

*Grins hauling Stardust over the shoulder caveman style striding off to the Frisking room.placing a Do Not Distrub sign on the door.*

Smoke3

No new posts 30-05-2004 17:03 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

let see if we turn that fertile mind twoards a more degenerate, deviant one?

It already is dear, it already is.
I mean for starts my fave character is Katse/Zoltar. That alone...
Not enough time to mention the rest Big Grin
However I am up for further corruption if you think it is neccessary.

No new posts 30-05-2004 18:51 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: