Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What did I miss?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What did I miss?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the Condor pics, TJ. I think I'm falling for him! focus

No new posts 02-10-2007 17:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

You THINK!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!
Well that is after the Eagle I would fall for him.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 02-10-2007 at 19:19.
No new posts 02-10-2007 19:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, Condor is better than the Eagle. Even I can't figure a Codor bashing series. Forget that Condor-penguin stuff I did.

No new posts 02-10-2007 19:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I know I am in a safe, friendly environment and really do want to post. If it is not up tonight, it will be sometime tomorrow, over at the Clubhouse first.

Yay! We love you, CD, and I know everyone will love your story as much as I did!

Huggles

No new posts 02-10-2007 23:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

Oh my... we have a live one! Everyone, get out your Condor shots! Amy is falling for our hottie!!!!!!!

No new posts 02-10-2007 23:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

TJ those were some really nice condor pics and this last one lmao!

No new posts 03-10-2007 07:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

BAWWWWWWHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ball

No new posts 03-10-2007 08:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Oh my... we have a live one! Everyone, get out your Condor shots! Amy is falling for our hottie!!!!!!!

Well, Ego will awlays be the first!!!!! Albeit I won't mind some Condor picces here and there!

No new posts 03-10-2007 17:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo! Amy has been converted to the dark side! Let's see what I can find for you, Amy...

No new posts 03-10-2007 19:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Thankee TJ....... ohhh, he looks soo much like Ego in the last one..... Bonkers3 If I could just color him blue..... Omfg

No new posts 04-10-2007 13:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

So.... the blue on the 'slab' isn't enough for you? Wink

No new posts 04-10-2007 13:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

No, I want him all blue...... and on the slab ......Roll

No new posts 04-10-2007 13:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh... amy... 'on the slab' in the US ia a euphemism for being in the morgue... i.e. being dead. Are you sure you want Ego on the slab? Although, I'm sure that's where the Eagle would want him... Wink

No new posts 04-10-2007 13:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Uh... amy... 'on the slab' in the US ia a euphemism for being in the morgue... i.e. being dead. Are you sure you want Ego on the slab? Although, I'm sure that's where the Eagle would want him... Wink

Hell, no!!!! Not figuratively! See, that's why I'm after the Condor now. He looks better on a slab.......

No new posts 04-10-2007 13:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Tj are you trying to convert Amy to the birdie side as oppose to the baddie one?

No new posts 04-10-2007 20:31 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Is that possible FB????????

No new posts 04-10-2007 21:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Tj are you trying to convert Amy to the birdie side as oppose to the baddie one?

Am I that subtle?

Hell, yes!!!!! I figured it was darn obvious!!!!

(Psssst... Amy.... subliminal message.... Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor )

No new posts 05-10-2007 00:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well the Condor would suit her he does have that bad boy allure about him!

No new posts 05-10-2007 11:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

Am I that subtle?

Hell, yes!!!!! I figured it was darn obvious!!!!

(Psssst... Amy.... subliminal
message.... Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor Condor )

OMG, there's something wrong with my eyes! I'm seeing those smiles blue..... that means Ego must try Condor's birdstyle too Wave1

No new posts 05-10-2007 12:09 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ROTFL, Amy!!!!! Does that mean we're going to get another art piece from you, like the Ego in Eagle costume you did? Wink

No new posts 05-10-2007 13:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: