Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Joe V Katse
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Joe V Katse
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Joe V Katse Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

To continue the theme of the previous thread.

Who would win in a fight Joe V Katse?

No new posts 21-05-2004 17:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
ninja-sam ninja-sam is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Joe-baby, not even a question. Katse's run away enough to prove that! And he just let Ken kick the s**t out of him at Cross Karakoram. Personally, I think Katse's a dictator, not a fighter... Big Grin

No new posts 21-05-2004 18:10 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes but isn't Katse a woman?.....

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-05-2004 21:46 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Only sometimes. In the later episodes of Gatch I, you learn that Katse has actually been created from two fraternal twins. (S)he would switch genders once a year. Eventually, (s)he learned to control it.

No new posts 21-05-2004 22:45 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Just in time for the summer swimwear sale....

No new posts 22-05-2004 05:57 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Rofl good timing Tengu

No new posts 22-05-2004 09:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

No debate here - you hardly ever see Katse fight unless cornered, and then it's a case of clawing for survival rather than fighting to win.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 22-05-2004 11:07 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I am betting though that Joe would love to be locked in a room with Katse where there was nowhere to run.

No new posts 22-05-2004 11:44 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

I have been following this thread, and been thinking about it.
If it is just hand to hand Joe would most certainly win. But Katse fights dirty and would probably device some unfair thing to gain an advantage. Thus making his getaway before Joe has a chance to finish the job.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 22-05-2004 14:06 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

run, run, run away
live to run another day.

but does that count as winning?

No new posts 22-05-2004 14:20 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

it does if your Katse....

No new posts 22-05-2004 15:34 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

no lyon that counts as running Big Grin
which Katse is very good at.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 22-05-2004 15:35 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ok Ok I think its obvious what we are getting at,

Joe Vs Katse.....

...in a fight, Joe wins

...in a 100 meter sprint, Katse wins

...in a swimwear competition in the summer, Katse wins

...erm ok ok I ran out of examples.

No new posts 22-05-2004 18:29 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well let's see, that's two out of three for Katse.
Does that mean he wins? Confused

No new posts 22-05-2004 19:56 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Are we talking Human Joe or Cyborg Joe? Katse's dirty tricks might work on the 100% human version, but the cybernetic Joe could wipe the floor with him/her unless some type of electromagnetic pulse weapon was involved.

No new posts 23-05-2004 05:53 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Either Ashke.

And I dont know that Katse would win a swim wear competition. I mean we all know how Joe is with the ladies Wink

No new posts 23-05-2004 12:05 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

so he's got a way with the ladies .. that doesn't mean he looks good in a two piece.

grin.

although i'd pay damned good money to see it!

No new posts 23-05-2004 17:25 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

He'd get extra points for peeling however many pieces of swimwear he was wearing off....

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-05-2004 18:32 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer

joe hands down

No new posts 23-05-2004 18:48 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Joe in a bikini...somehow this image isn't working for me.

No new posts 23-05-2004 19:12 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: