Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  33  34  [35]  36  37  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
That is so romantic! I love the relaxed way they are lying together...

I have been trying to do some bedroom scenes but they are not working out at the moment...sigh!

Keep trying, Ebony! We want to see them!!!!

No new posts 01-10-2007 03:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes!! Go Ebony!! Draw that bedroom scene!! Animecheers

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-10-2007 09:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
But you missed the pic in th Naughty Birdie Pics thread. That one really counts. Flame2

Oh... i didn't miss it... I made Springie do it..... hee hee hee.... Big Grin

Yes, I still have the yoyo cord wrapped around my neck to prove it! Cheeky

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-10-2007 09:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

This is just a quick one of the Eagle, I have not put it through any graphics programs so it is raw, but I hope you like it!

I decided to put in a link instead, the quality of the pic was not good loaded up here...

http://ebonyswanne.deviantart.com/art/Co...r-room-66235406

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 01-10-2007 at 12:49.
No new posts 01-10-2007 11:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

It came out grainy! But DH is updating my photoshop and Illustrator at the moment...I'll have to re do it later to get the detail...

No new posts 01-10-2007 12:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Mrowrrr

Naughty pictures of my boys.

I got a great catalogue from one of our vendors that is done like a glossy mag - there are some super yummy images in there I might have to steal and attempt to turn into Eagles ...

It's kinda hard not to make it look kinda gay, though ... but you guys pull it off nicely!

Swoon

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 01-10-2007 12:42 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
quote:
Oh... I didn't miss it... I made Springie do it..... hee hee hee.... Big Grin

Is that where I left it? Wink

No new posts 01-10-2007 14:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
http://ebonyswanne.deviantart.com/art/Co...r-room-66235406

That's great, Ebony! It's looking a lot like Ken, especially the hair! The bare chest isn't bad either.... Mmmmm..... Inverted1

No new posts 01-10-2007 14:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Springie
quote:
Oh... I didn't miss it... I made Springie do it..... hee hee hee.... Big Grin

Is that where I left it? Wink

Is that why I have not felt it around my neck yet, to get my to post my fic.

Don't give it back Springie Nono1

No new posts 01-10-2007 15:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

You know, I have a spare....

No new posts 01-10-2007 17:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, Springie the detail is perfect. Now I'm erxpecting the allarm clock to buzz and rudely woke them up from feir peacefull slumber!

No new posts 01-10-2007 17:33 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

The Eagle is .......why is he undoing his pants anyway?

No new posts 01-10-2007 17:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

Why do you THINK????

Sheesh, and this girl wants smut??? You need some imagination first, Amy!!!!! Roll

No new posts 01-10-2007 17:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Cloud scratches head...... Oh yah, you probably would. I forgot about that.

No new posts 01-10-2007 18:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Why do you THINK????

Sheesh, and this girl wants smut??? You need some imagination first, Amy!!!!! Roll

I think a Ego picture would do me good. I always hated to draw his clothes, you know......

No new posts 01-10-2007 18:10 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Cloud scratches head...... Oh yah, you probably would. I forgot about that.

And don't you forget it!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 01-10-2007 at 20:03.
No new posts 01-10-2007 19:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I think a Ego picture would do me good. I always hated to draw his clothes, you know......

I recall that from your towel pic....

No new posts 01-10-2007 19:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Mrowrrr

Naughty pictures of my boys.

I got a great catalogue from one of our vendors that is done like a glossy mag - there are some super yummy images in there I might have to steal and attempt to turn into Eagles ...

It's kinda hard not to make it look kinda gay, though ... but you guys pull it off nicely!

Swoon

SJ

Oh, no,no,no...we can't have gay Eagles 'round here!! But IKWYM about them looking gay sometimes...but Ebony did pull it off nicely!!! Way to go, Ebony!!

No new posts 01-10-2007 20:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

offtopic

Speaking of spares.
How many spares did the team have of their wepons? (besides shirkens) Ken/Mark lost, threw away, a several birdrangs/bomerangs during the show. Can't think of the others losing as many as him.
Thought maybe that was why Ken never had any money, he was paying back ISO for loss of a weapon.

No new posts 01-10-2007 21:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You have a point there, CD!!!!!! Roll

I think they all had spares, and they sometimes carried them around when in civvies!!!!

No new posts 01-10-2007 21:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  33  34  [35]  36  37  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  33  34  [35]  36  37  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: