Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  32  33  [34]  35  36  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooops, I thought it was the other hand he was holding.

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
You know, there just isn't enough Eagle/ Swan love around here! Here's my rough sketch...

Oh.... that fixes things....

Luvu2 Let's hear it for the Eagle Swan Love! Luvu4

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm happy I didn't have to look at any Gatch pictures for this...I actually have them memorized now! Imagine that...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-09-2007 16:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I love this in color, Springie! Ken's eyes are so intense..... Luvu2

No new posts 30-09-2007 16:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee, well he's in love...*swoon*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-09-2007 16:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ahhh, I can feel their love in the air Inluv2 ....... Time for someting evil!

No new posts 30-09-2007 16:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Devilgrin Or maybe for something naughty.

No new posts 30-09-2007 17:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, you guys are so bad!!! Devil1

No new posts 30-09-2007 18:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

since she is not here right now, I will blame it on TJ.
It's all her fault, she wanted my naughty side to come out. Evil4

No new posts 30-09-2007 19:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

since she is not here right now, I will blame it on TJ.
It's all her fault, she wanted my naughty side to come out. Evil4

Why are you backpedalling CD? You were doing so well!!!!

Yes, we want something naughty! More smut pics, Springie!!!!!

Smut pics! Smut pics! Smut pics!!!!!!

No new posts 30-09-2007 20:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, stop it! You're making her blush! LOL

No new posts 30-09-2007 20:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh, stop it! You're making her blush! LOL

Not good enough! We want to see more of the... uh... blushing.... Wink

No new posts 30-09-2007 20:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or we want to see more blushing....... skin Flame

No new posts 30-09-2007 20:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I'm blushing now! Rainbow2

No new posts 30-09-2007 21:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh, I'm blushing now! Rainbow2

Hey, you've done smut pics before! Dont give us that innocent act!!!!!

No new posts 30-09-2007 21:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Jeez, we get demanding when it comes to smut, don't we? LOL

Here are some spooning birdies...and they *are* naked under the covers...does this count?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 30-09-2007 at 21:51.
No new posts 30-09-2007 21:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

It counts! It counts! I love it!!!!! Bowdown Luvu1 Luvu3

No new posts 01-10-2007 00:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

But you missed the pic in th Naughty Birdie Pics thread. That one really counts. Flame2

No new posts 01-10-2007 01:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

That is so romantic! I love the relaxed way they are lying together...

I have been trying to do some bedroom scenes but they are not working out at the moment...sigh!

No new posts 01-10-2007 02:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
But you missed the pic in th Naughty Birdie Pics thread. That one really counts. Flame2

Oh... i didn't miss it... I made Springie do it..... hee hee hee.... Big Grin

No new posts 01-10-2007 03:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  32  33  [34]  35  36  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  32  33  [34]  35  36  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: