Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Did you notice TJ
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did you notice TJ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Wow TJ! Can't keep a good Swannie quiet, can we?

Just checked the FAQ - when she hits 2000 she becomes a Babbling Loonie........

Couldn't happen to a nicer Swan, sweetie! Lol

Pssst.... I'll tell you a secret... I'm already a babbling loonie! Silly

No new posts 29-09-2007 16:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Hey, I just noticed passed the 1000 posts count! Am I a goddess now? juggler

You are definitely a Goddess Amy! kneelsuckers

No new posts 29-09-2007 16:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Eek2 WOW!! TJ, you got the top spot fast!!! I knew you'd pass me quickly!! Congrats baybee!!!Party3

Thanks Baybee!!!! But I would never have joined here if it wasn't for you and Gatchgirl Poke ing me!!!!!

No new posts 29-09-2007 16:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh yes, that's the blue goddess me Kinky and Ego -> Eek5

Funny, I thought that this was Ego when he looked at you... Luvu3

No new posts 29-09-2007 16:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I'm trying to catch up here...wait a minute I must make more posts! cheeleader3

Going for the 1000 posts stretch now!!

51 more to go....Olympic

Go Ebony go!!!!!! Cheerleader

No new posts 29-09-2007 16:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I'm curious to see what happens after one of us will reach 3000 posts. And it looks like TJ will do that soon!

Go for it TJ!Animeparty

3,000? I think you're delided Amy... that's going to be awhile.... Eek2

No new posts 29-09-2007 16:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Ohhh Cepster... what does happen???? Do we have to start at ground zero... or do we get to pick our own tital name????

In the FAQ there is a section that describes all of the posting ranks and titles. Cep has them set up all the way to 5,000 I think.

No new posts 29-09-2007 16:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Oh yes, that's the blue goddess me Kinky and Ego -> Eek5

Funny, I thought that this was Ego when he looked at you... Luvu3

I'd be perfectly happy with that whoo

No new posts 29-09-2007 17:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
I'm curious to see what happens after one of us will reach 3000 posts. And it looks like TJ will do that soon!

Go for it TJ!Animeparty

3,000? I think you're delided Amy... that's going to be awhile.... Eek2

Not that long, you've almost hit 2000 and counting!

No new posts 29-09-2007 17:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I wondered that too Amy... just never thought it would be done... and TJ seems to be going for the goal....

or do we get to pick our own tital name????

That is a great idea. Madame Egobossler would be just fine for me Biglaugh2

We will have to beg Cep for it!

Please, Cep, pleaseee..... Bowdown

No new posts 29-09-2007 17:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Lol

I do not think of you as a babbling LOONIE TJ.
But I think it is good you have a sense of humor about it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 29-09-2007 at 22:21.
No new posts 29-09-2007 19:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Lol

I do not think of you as a babbling loonie TJ.

I think you are a babbling loonie, TJ...and that's the way I like it, because I'm a babbling loonie, too! Snoopy Dance

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-09-2007 19:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I do not think of you as a babbling LOONIE TJ.

Ah, but the Loonie part reveals my Canadian heritage... Wink

And if I didn't have a sense of humor about it, I don't think I would have lasted this long here. Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 29-09-2007 at 23:42.
No new posts 29-09-2007 23:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I think you are a babbling loonie, TJ...and that's the way I like it, because I'm a babbling loonie, too! Snoopy Dance

I agree with you on both counts, Springie! Babbling Loonies have more fun!!!!! horse

No new posts 29-09-2007 23:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So what you are saying is......I have to keep being naughty and become a babbling loonie and I will start having fun???

No new posts 30-09-2007 00:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
So what you are saying is......I have to keep being naughty and become a babbling loonie and I will start having fun???

Aren't you already having fun with us, CD? Roll

No new posts 30-09-2007 02:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Yes....I just mean I will have more fun. Animekiss

No new posts 30-09-2007 02:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes....I just mean I will have more fun. Animekiss

Oooh.... kissing... that's definitely more fun.... Smooch2

No new posts 30-09-2007 02:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It depends on who you are kissing..... No?

Kissing an Eagle would definately be more fun. Vampire3

No new posts 30-09-2007 02:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
It depends on who you are kissing..... No?

Kissing an Eagle would definately be more fun. Vampire3

Very true, CD. No offense, but I'd much rather Smooch with Eagle or Condor than with you. Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 30-09-2007 at 03:16.
No new posts 30-09-2007 03:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: