Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Just what we need...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just what we need...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I thought he'd just given himself a blue shower!

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I thought he'd just given himself a blue shower!

And here I thought he was about to make his hair color match the rest of him! Cross

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

No, white-grey hair match his eyes nicely. Although he appears to have light lavender hair in some eps!

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
No, white-grey hair match his eyes nicely. Although he appears to have light lavender hair in some eps!

Maybe that's his concession to the usual Galactor Leader color of purple? Wink

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, come to think, he wears a lot of purple. And red,....... and black and white and golden. And it's hard to match all these colors, especially if you're blue.
Maybe no woman wanted him because of his poor fashion sense!

No new posts 28-09-2007 21:00 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Either that or the scar on his face scared them off!

No new posts 28-09-2007 22:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Heehee...I tried to do a Ken...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-09-2007 at 02:18.
No new posts 29-09-2007 01:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not sure about the Karate uniform, but the hair is perfect!!!!! thumbsup2

No new posts 29-09-2007 01:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oops! Ken turned into Joe...here's Joe anyway...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-09-2007 01:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That's pretty good... no socks even! Roll

All we need is a number 2 on that shirt... Wink

No new posts 29-09-2007 01:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's another Joe...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-09-2007 at 01:51.
No new posts 29-09-2007 01:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, Ken is fixed now...

No new posts 29-09-2007 02:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here are a couple of me...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-09-2007 at 02:49.
No new posts 29-09-2007 02:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I had to fix Jun again...

No new posts 29-09-2007 03:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Looking good, Springie! I love the way Ken is checking out his bracelet!!!!!

Yours look good too, but IMHO the hair is a smidge too orange.

Jun's restaurant and Joe's car are awesome!!!!

No new posts 29-09-2007 03:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Here's mine - I couldn't resist the Renaissance look (renaissance bunny that I am!)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 29-09-2007 08:01 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Amy he looks good enough to eat!!!! your MM Ego

No new posts 29-09-2007 09:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Here's mine - I couldn't resist the Renaissance look (renaissance bunny that I am!)

So cute, Maddy! That's the hair color I should have picked...mine's a little fluorescent!! Animeangel

No new posts 29-09-2007 11:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Amy he looks good enough to eat!!!! your MM Ego

Tell me about!

Here's me as Ego's bride! Just dare he not to say yes at the church

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 29-09-2007 at 11:42.
No new posts 29-09-2007 11:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebonys meetz well I can't find it in my downloads..agggeehhhssssshhgggggg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 29-09-2007 at 11:45.
No new posts 29-09-2007 11:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (11): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: