Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Birthday Thread
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Birthday Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Thumb Up! The Birthday Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Time to party!!!!!

If you enjoyed SJ's virtual party, then this is your chance to get your own.

Just post your birthday here, and when it comes time, we'll set up your own Virtual Party thread with presents and everything!

flower2

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 28-09-2007 01:55 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mine is May 26.

No new posts 28-09-2007 03:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
The Birthday Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mine was tuesday the 25th.

No new posts 28-09-2007 06:20 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
RE: The Birthday Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zoessister

Happy Birthday Zoe!

Birthday3

Mine is on Wednesday 3rd October...

No new posts 28-09-2007 08:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

mine is in January 23rd

No new posts 28-09-2007 08:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

There's birthdays in the site Calendar too.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 28-09-2007 08:36 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
RE: The Birthday Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zoessister

That's right...you have the same bday as my daughter! Hope it was a great one, Zoe! whoo

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-09-2007 09:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Mine is March 1st...but I'd rather it didn't come...I'm getting scarily close to 40...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-09-2007 09:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Mine is March 1st...but I'd rather it didn't come...I'm getting scarily close to 40...

Don't remind me! I'l a little closer than you are! When I went to my annual physical last month the doctor talked about my first mammogram in a few years.... ugh... way to make me feel old!!!!!

No new posts 28-09-2007 14:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Mine will be over less than one month... on 21 october.

Ahem, will I get a picture with Ego in his undies as a present then?

Anyway, TJ knows what present I want Poke

No new posts 28-09-2007 16:09 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Will have to wait and see Amy.

No new posts 28-09-2007 17:25 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Will have to wait

Oh, that is one of the things that kill me! Crying4

No new posts 28-09-2007 17:26 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Mine will be over less than one month... on 21 october.

Ahem, will I get a picture with Ego in his undies as a present then?

Anyway, TJ knows what present I want Poke

Hey, that's my DH's birthday! We're having a party. I'll eat some chocolate in your honor, Amy! Cheeky

I'll see what I can do for you, Amy... Wink But no pictures from me!

No new posts 28-09-2007 17:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I'll see what I can do for you, Amy... Wink But no pictures from me!

Oh, a ficcie would be just fine!

Is your DH also born on 21? WOW!

No new posts 28-09-2007 17:33 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Is your DH also born on 21? WOW!

Yes, but I think he's a *little* older than you are. Wink

No new posts 28-09-2007 17:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmm, how much? I'll be 19 over a month, so I can say I've already outgrew the pampers! Flashing Wink

No new posts 28-09-2007 17:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hmm, how much? I'll be 19 over a month, so I can say I've already outgrew the pampers! Flashing Wink

Almost (but not quite) double your age... Wink )

No new posts 28-09-2007 19:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

So I haven't outgrew my pampers then..... I can't wait to get over the teenager period. Teddy

No new posts 28-09-2007 19:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
So I haven't outgrew my pampers then..... I can't wait to get over the teenager period. Teddy

Trust me, enjoy it while you're there! I wish I could redo a lot of those years over again!

No new posts 28-09-2007 19:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Geez, TJ, I want to skip it and get to adulthood as much as you want to get back to it.

I cannot stop to wonder if the Gatch team members felt that way, since they're about my age. Or if Nambu would like to be a teenager again.

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: