Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Langwidge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Langwidge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
TJ, I can work for Ego is I'm looking like an overfloated bantha! I have to be slim and slender so he ...... Ahem!

You never know... if you can fit into a maid's uniform, I'm sure that's all that will matter.... Wink!

Will I get a fanfic/smut if I'll do that?

quote:

And I would definitely hate to have the Eagle running sword blazing after me!

So, you admit that you're afraid of the Eagle, then? Eagle[/quote]

I'm sure you would love to be in that position![/quote]

No new posts 27-09-2007 16:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

See, Do you think he will like me?

No new posts 27-09-2007 17:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Looks good! Although more 'peasant girl from the village' than 'maid' iin attire... Wink

No new posts 27-09-2007 22:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
You never know... if you can fit into a maid's uniform, I'm sure that's all that will matter.... Wink!

Uh...... maybe? Wink

No new posts 27-09-2007 22:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol You can tell Kimi is back. Its good to have a condor about to entertain all the swans.

No new posts 28-09-2007 08:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:

Amy,

I am sure he would love you if not just deal with him Wink

No new posts 28-09-2007 08:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
lol You can tell Kimi is back. Its good to have a condor about to entertain all the swans.

Oh, I have definite ideas about how I'd like the Condor to entertain me.... Devil1

No new posts 28-09-2007 14:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
quote:

Amy,

I am sure he would love you if not just deal with him Wink

Yes, but I would love to deal with him....Lick2

No new posts 28-09-2007 15:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Uh...... maybe? Wink

Please, TJ, please..... I will go undercover as a village girl if necessary!

No new posts 28-09-2007 15:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Please, TJ, please..... I will go undercover as a village girl if necessary!

Hmmm.... there's a plot.... Wink

Seriously, I'll see what I can do. I've been buried with work and kid demands lately. No promises though. I already write that Amy/Ego ficlet!!!

No new posts 28-09-2007 17:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
. I already write that Amy/Ego ficlet!!!

Well, but they did nothing in it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 28-09-2007 at 17:47.
No new posts 28-09-2007 17:46 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
. I already write that Amy/Ego ficlet!!!

Well, but they did nothing in it!

And now the truth comes out.... Wink And here I thought you liked it!!!

You know, Amy, you could try your hand at this too, you know... Poke

No new posts 28-09-2007 19:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Nuu-uh, TJ, don't force my hand into a smut.....

The truth is not even in my story Ego can get a girl. Are we all to mean with him or he's completely stupid when it comes to women? 	Frog

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:16 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Freedom <---- I think this smilie is about Ego. It came up on my random ones on the page where I was posting. I think he wants to be yellow like the Simpsons. Roll

Oh, come on... you could TRY some smut. I think I have aptly demonstrated that you can have smut without describing too much. I'm too wussy myself to use certain terms or imagery.

But you have a point. Ego can't get a girl. Maybe THAT'S why it's so hard for you to write! Wink

(Did it work? Did I make you angry enough to try?)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 28-09-2007 at 20:23.
No new posts 28-09-2007 20:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

No! You must try again!

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

No! You must try again!

Uh... okay...

I'll bet Ego's never been with a woman! In fact, he's probably gay! I'll bet that's why he hates the Eagle so much: because he'll never achieve that level of manliness!

(Angry enough yet?)

No new posts 28-09-2007 20:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

That's it! I must write a Ego/Eagle fic. Eagle being gay too, but he doesn't want to admit! I wonder what the Swans will say at this devilerr

No new posts 28-09-2007 21:03 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I know what I'll say.....

Bwaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa! ROFL 2

No new posts 28-09-2007 22:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I find it interesting that a thread can change from language to food, chocolate, and ends up with gay Eagles.

Ninja

No new posts 29-09-2007 21:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
That's it! I must write a Ego/Eagle fic. Eagle being gay too, but he doesn't want to admit! I wonder what the Swans will say at this devilerr

I say....AHHHHHHHHHHH! What are you doing to MY Eagle??? Faint

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-09-2007 21:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: