Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Alternative fuels
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alternative fuels
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well that is one way to make sure he stays single.

No new posts 25-09-2007 00:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, anyone who messes with the Swans gets it... nunchukas

No new posts 25-09-2007 00:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So why do you think I keep trying to stay all innocent??? Biglaugh3
I really do not want to upset or mess with a Swan.
Especially the Trans-smut Swan. I might get a Tomato to the face. Wink1

No new posts 25-09-2007 01:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Especially the Trans-smut Swan. I might get a Tomato to the face. Wink1

Only if you keep insisting that you are innocent! Wink

Hey, how is the construction work going, CD? Are they almost done?

No new posts 25-09-2007 01:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It looks like the painting and baseboards are done.
Now there is just some construction of shelving, laying the carpet in the basement and putting in the sink in the laundry room.
Oh yes and washing all the floors/flat surfaces around the house from the plaster dust.

That reminds me have to talk to the foreman about getting the toilet securely fastened to the floor. One bolt and a wobbley seat is not nice.
So toilet needs securing too.

Not sure what work is to be done tomorrow. (No calls to tell me.) I just hope they clean the floor before the carpet layers come in. I really do not want all that dust and dirt under the carpet.

No new posts 25-09-2007 01:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ITA...I hope they clean the floors! I'm glad it's coming along quickly, though!

No new posts 25-09-2007 02:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just got a message from the Foreman. He says he will be sending in a few ladies tomorrow to wash the floors in the basement and on the main floor. Then someone will be in to do some duct cleaning. (I was not expecting that.) Next week he hopes to have the carpet installed.

Whoo Hoo!!! I am getting closer to the end.
The only thing I took offense too is: it is "Ladies" coming in to clean. What no men on your clean up crew? (I did not ask that but....) But then the women probably would know how and what to clean better then men would.

So clean floors, before the carpet is put down.

No new posts 26-09-2007 01:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo! Clean floors! Frankly, I wouldn't care who did it, as long as the floors were clean. Duct cleaning is really nice. It's amazing how much cr*p accumulates up there... and having it done before you turn the heating on for the winter is extra nice!

No new posts 26-09-2007 01:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The duct cleaning will be a bonus! It will get rid of all the cat and dog hair that has collected in the last four years I have lived here.

I was saying to my friend I would have turned on the heating and let the drywall dust blow all around the house for a few days while I had allergy attacks. It is nice they are thinking about doing such a good job at cleaning.

I hope they do as good a job at wasing floors, and I wonder if they will do some of the other flat surfaces in my house. The ones I have not got to yet. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised. After all as far as the company cares my insurance is paying for it all.

No new posts 26-09-2007 01:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
After all as far as the company cares my insurance is paying for it all.

That sounds like a good reason for them to give you all of the extra service! Wink

No new posts 26-09-2007 01:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: