Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » SJ's Virtyal Party Place
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SJ's Virtyal Party Place
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Were are all these great piccies coming from!!!

SJ you have had some pretty good gifts!...ahhh my birthday is the 3rd October...hint...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWANNIE JUN Birthday2 Bestwishes Birthday1 bishop boat Bunny

Booze Booze Booze Booze

meet ya at the pub for a birthday drink SJ....

No new posts 20-09-2007 12:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Were are all these great piccies coming from!!!

Mine are Eagle Riders screenshots. Emby's are all posted on her site.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 20-09-2007 at 12:57.
No new posts 20-09-2007 12:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Ooooh .... I am loving all these yummy Eagle shots!!

Purr baby purr

Ebony, your birthday is the 3rd of next month?!?! That's the same day as my sister's!!

Ahh Librans, I love you guys!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 20-09-2007 13:14 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Happy Birthday SJ! You should have received part of your virtual present from me (a Blooming Basket from The Site Fights) via e-mail.

The rest - well, I couldn't find any Eagles that you didn't already have, so I thought that you'd like these little things.

First: a September Birthday Fairy

And Second, a Bud Vase

Have a great birthday, SJ & a wonderful "non kiddie" night out with Flash.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Madilayn on 21-09-2007 at 00:22.
No new posts 21-09-2007 00:21 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Hippo Birdies 2 ewe, flying
Hippo Birdies, Hippo Birdies, Eagle Swan Condor Swallow Hootie
Bestwishes

Okay, now that the singing is done, and the presents have been handed out, lets PARTY

Birthday1 Birthday2 Party3 Birthday1 Birthday2 Party3
balloon2 Balloon balloon2 Balloon balloon2 Balloon

No new posts 21-09-2007 02:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Woohoo! Party time! And, hey, we Aussies get to celebrate twice because we're ahead of you in time!

Party1 Party2 Party3 Pinkelephant

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 21-09-2007 03:02 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Happy birthday SJ!!!!! Party1

No new posts 21-09-2007 03:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
SJ's Virtyal Party Place Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday SJ!!. I hope you got my card. Me my birthday is next Tuesday. Hate to say this, but on my birthday,we say its now only 3 months till Christmas.

No new posts 21-09-2007 06:16 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Birthday1 Happy Birthday SJ! Hope you have a wonderful time tonight.

No new posts 21-09-2007 07:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
RE: SJ's Virtyal Party Place Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zoessister
Happy Birthday SJ!!. I hope you got my card. Me my birthday is next Tuesday. Hate to say this, but on my birthday,we say its now only 3 months till Christmas.

Hey, you and my daughter have the same birthday!! Happy Birthday to you, too, Zoe!Bestwishes

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-09-2007 09:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Ooooh .... I am loving all these yummy Eagle shots!!

Purr baby purr

Ebony, your birthday is the 3rd of next month?!?! That's the same day as my sister's!!

Ahh Librans, I love you guys!!

SJ

You were so close too to being a Libran...missed it by a day!!!!

But apparently we are very artistic and creative people,who like to role play(thats were the ficcie writing comes from!We are Princesses, and we like the fairytale romance...know wonder I keep putting the Swan and the Eagle together!

SJ here is your star sign, though I bet you have some Libran in you!

Signs of the Zodiac
By Athena Starwoman

Virgo

Your element: Earth

Your ruling planets: Mercury

Symbol: The Virgin... not likely!!! from the way you write your ficcies my dear..ROTFL!

Your stone: Sapphire

Life Pursuit: To do the right thing

Vibration: Compassionate and caring ahhh!

Virgo's Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return...Hey your a Bohemian!!! woo hoo!

Description:
Virgos are often put down badly by many astrologers and written up as being fussy and narrow-minded. But when a Virgo shines, there is practically no sign to match their inner light. An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs.

Many Virgos can be found working in the "service to others" industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practising natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them, they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated.

Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful.

Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves.

With a Virgo in your life you have someone who understands and cares and any romance or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding.

1 month Love & Romance Horoscope

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 21-09-2007 at 09:24.
No new posts 21-09-2007 09:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Ebony what site did you get that info from?

No new posts 21-09-2007 10:28 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

This is the site FB

http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_explained.php

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 21-09-2007 at 10:59.
No new posts 21-09-2007 10:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Awww, shucks - that reading makes me look so wonderful ..

For the most part it's true .... But I do have alot of Libran in me (Flash is a Libran too!) ...

I have the feistiness of the Libran ... I also have the love of beauty, which is typically Libran ...

And Librans are born deviants - I wonder if I fall into that category ?? :whistle:

And yah ... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

And I got spoiled with Tim Horton's today!! The girls all brought me coffee and timbits!!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 21-09-2007 13:16 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Woohoo, I'm a Libra too! Are you one too Ebony?
Well actually, I'm born on a cusp and I have more Scorpyo features than Libran.

No new posts 21-09-2007 13:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

This is the birthday season!!!!!

No new posts 21-09-2007 14:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Happy Birthday!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 21-09-2007 16:27 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
SJ's Virtyal Party Place Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Then I'm in good company.We also share our birthday with Luke Skywalker. So I'm like an honorary Jedi.

No new posts 21-09-2007 17:19 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

I share my birthday with my hero ... Stephen King salute

WOOHOO

Sighhh

No new posts 21-09-2007 18:04 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Happy Birthday!

Here's something not often seen that you might enjoy...

James

No new posts 21-09-2007 18:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: