Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Fictional deleted scenes from Gatchaman
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fictional deleted scenes from Gatchaman
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Fictional deleted scenes from Gatchaman Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You're welcome. I like that fic too.

No new posts 15-09-2007 06:36 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What I love is that there are people that are so good at finding these little titbits of information and forgotten fics.

No new posts 15-09-2007 07:23 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ITA! It's almost as good as having a Wiki of Gatch fics!

No new posts 15-09-2007 15:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Definitely!

Although A wiki of Gatch fics would be extremely long!

No new posts 15-09-2007 16:37 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

But not so long that it wouldn't be worthwhile.... Wink

Actually, the new Gatchaman Fanfic Archives are starting to get that way. The site is a pain to post on, but I like having my fics there because it is such a good resource.

No new posts 15-09-2007 16:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I have to get around to posting my fics, just waiting to see if Cep had any luck finding the other old ones.

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:02 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope he does! If they are good as the series you are currently working on, I am eager to see them! Huggles

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ its the rest of the one you read.

The enemy within  escape
Promises
Choices from the heart

Are the missing ones that I really want to recover, there are others but those are the most important to me.

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope you do soon! Huggles

(and no, my motives aren't entirely altruistic Biglaugh1 )

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

lol its ok mine aren't either I am very attached to them as they were the first in depth fic I did from prin's perspective and what got me into writing more fan fic.

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:34 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooh... Prin's perspective! I would LOVE to read that...

No new posts 15-09-2007 19:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: