Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Ninja-sam
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Ninja-sam
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Welcome Ninja-sam Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Its wonderful to see some of the old faces turning up again.

Great to have you back with us.

It will be so much fun seeing you and Lyon playing together here.

*huggles*

Welcome back Sam!!Party2

No new posts 12-05-2004 19:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ooo is this the famous seductress that Lyonesse tells us about? Loki

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-05-2004 21:30 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've read your fanfics Ninja-Sam, They are REALLY good!

No new posts 17-05-2004 04:35 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

they are, arent they?

No new posts 17-05-2004 04:45 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

(says nothing to that)

Yes we thought you got killed by a straigh and very angry condor.....

No new posts 17-05-2004 06:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

in a showdown between Ninja-Sam and Joe, i know where my money is ... and its not on the dude with the visor.

No new posts 17-05-2004 06:19 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

So Lyon is your infamous partner in crime gonna make an appearance or have you tied her up somewhere?

No new posts 17-05-2004 11:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

i was curious why she logged in again here, and she said she needed to track down Drive's email address.

therefore my answers are no, and yes, in that order!

No new posts 17-05-2004 14:22 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
mei

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-03-2003

spacer

She is locked up in Queen Lyon's castle. Whoever wishes to meet her again or make the acquaintance of this remarkable writer could just go over and knock the door there. Wink

Mei

No new posts 18-05-2004 11:42 mei is offline Send an Email to mei Search for Posts by mei Add mei to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

lyon makes ogre sounds and smashes a few piece of furniture for versilimitude

WHO DARES KNOCK ON MY DOOR!?

peers over the parapet, frowning mightily

oh! herro Mei!

smiles brightly and unlocks the door

you are late! almost missed afternoon tea and crumpets...

No new posts 18-05-2004 14:40 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

*snicker*

Hmmm...never quite imagined you as the ogre type, Lyon. But then, you're obviously not the normal ogre, either.

*grins and snitches a crumpet*

Mmmm...crumpets...

No new posts 19-05-2004 01:41 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hmm unfortuanetly whoever this is hasn't posted.

And I haven't had any emails so I am going to guess this probably isn't the ninja-sam, Lyon tells us willey old coyote stories about.

This account has now become inactive. Neutral

No new posts 19-05-2004 15:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

it's Sammer, but she will probably never be active here. she said only logged on to get Drive's email and probably hasn't logged back on since.

and yes! am TOO an ogre!

just ... small, and sort of fluffy.

No new posts 20-05-2004 03:30 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

*giggles*

Well sammie got in touch the other day so shes now active again! Big Grin

No new posts 20-05-2004 07:54 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
ninja-sam ninja-sam is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-05-2004

spacer

Stretches, yawns, steps over exhausted but happy heap of Eagle and Condor on floor.

Indeed, 'tis me, the one, the only.

How's everybody been?

Group wing hug!!!!!!!

No new posts 20-05-2004 18:15 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
it's Sammer, but she will probably never be active here.

LOL, seems I hired a spokesperson when I wasn't looking. Pots and kettles, Lyon darling...

(She knows I adore her.)

Tis true, my life right now is like being on the receiving end of a tennis ball machine set on "high" -- including a schedule that would kill several large mammals of the equine persuasion and a well-meaning but very noisy work crew that is currently sanding the living daylights out of the exterior of my house. But I shall overcome and triumph and all those victory-related words.

For anyone who wants to see it, Part II of The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is done now...

No new posts 20-05-2004 18:23 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*pouncehuggles ninja-sam* YAY!!! You're here!!!

*eyes Lyon* You are the most non-ogreish acting/looking ogre I have ever seen...except for maybe Princess Fiona in Shrek.

Squint

Is she your alter-ego?

No new posts 20-05-2004 18:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Is she your alter-ego?

Oooh, there's an interesting thought. Me and Lyon, alter egos. Except we're much too similar. We'd be fighting for the same side of the mirror.

What we need is someone to be the sweet and innocent alter ego for us both!

Mei? Wanna volunteer? Big Grin

No new posts 20-05-2004 18:27 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Stands with hands on hips, summons best come-hither-Condor expression.

IMI! WHERE'S MY FRISK????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Tongue

No new posts 20-05-2004 18:30 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, it happens in every tv show/book/movie that does something with alter egos. They both want to be on the same side. ^_^ Though, I was actually thinking of Fiona at the time, I don't rule out the possibility. Hmm...Mei might be too innocent. Need to be realistic, don't we? Big Grin

No new posts 20-05-2004 18:34 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: