Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Swan/Condor love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  8  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swan/Condor love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
will go searching and see what I can find. Thanks for the tip TJ

Do an EBay search for Gatchaman or Eagle Riders DVDs.

No new posts 11-09-2007 13:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Do they accept Visa or Master Card credit cards payment?

No new posts 11-09-2007 13:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Will keep searching no Eagle riders on Ebay at present. So far I have all the OAV and Gatchaman 1 plus the complete BOTP just need to get Gforce and Eagle Riders plus Gatch2 and Gatch fighter on DVD to have the complete set.

No new posts 11-09-2007 17:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

I haven't found Gatch F on Ebay. Only on Amazon HERE!

No new posts 11-09-2007 17:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Will keep searching no Eagle riders on Ebay at present. So far I have all the OAV and Gatchaman 1 plus the complete BOTP just need to get Gforce and Eagle Riders plus Gatch2 and Gatch fighter on DVD to have the complete set.

I am still trying to find BOTP, I have some copies but would love to have the complete set.

As for the other series. I would love to get those but I guess I should build one set at a time. TJ and Amy are making me interested in the other series with all their stories and screencaps.

No new posts 11-09-2007 17:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

This is the set...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=120151614910

He hasn't posted any more in the last little while. I don't know if this means that he ran out or what, but you could always try asking him to see.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 11-09-2007 at 23:18.
No new posts 11-09-2007 23:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I haven't found Gatch F on Ebay. Only on Amazon HERE!

Unfortunately, that's Japanese only. I'd buy it in a second if it had English subtitles.

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I sent him a message will see what comes back. Managed to get some of Gf orce guardians of space so collection is growing.

No new posts 12-09-2007 09:53 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Do they accept Visa or Master Card credit cards payment?

Sorry, Amy, I forgot to answer this before. You can use a credit card through Paypal, which most EBay sellers accept.

No new posts 12-09-2007 14:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Sorry, Amy, I forgot to answer this before. You can use a credit card through Paypal, which most EBay sellers accept.

I made an order for the Fighter DVDs on Amazon (didn't found them on E-bay) several months ago and still haven't arrived. I sent emails to the seller and got no answer back. So I suppose either the stock had been finished or they didn't accept my credit cards.

No new posts 12-09-2007 14:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

CD Japan has the Gatch II and Gatch F DVD sets as well.

No new posts 12-09-2007 16:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I heard back from the seller apparently he does have another copy which he will sell me.

CD found some BOTP when searching Ebay what are you short of?

BOTP DVDs

No new posts 12-09-2007 16:32 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Those look great FB, I am just not sure I want to order from the UK and ship to canada.

Will have to find out what shipping costs are.

No new posts 12-09-2007 17:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope you enjoy the ER CDs, FB! Glad you were able to get a set!

No new posts 12-09-2007 20:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Cloud, JB Hi-Fi sell the BotP sets, and so does EzyDVD online

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:06 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was told I have to watch out for formating areas/regions, (something like that.)

Is there a difference between Australia and Canada regions?

I know TV formating between the UK and Canada is different (lines on the screen, videos we made in the UK, while living there, cannot be watched here in Canada.) so I am really not sure if the same thing would occur with the DVD's.

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

There are different worldwide regions on various DVDs. Euope has a different region from the US/Canada.

HOWEVER, this can be gotten around if you have a region-free DVD player.

Another possibility is using your computer to watch it. I just got a Gatch DVD from France and I was able to watch it on our PC.

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have not broken down and bought a DVD player yet.

I watch my DVD's on my computer.

If I want a DVD player I will have to watch for one that is region free.
I guess I will not have to worry about buying DVD's from Australia then. Now I just have to look at exchange rates and shipping.

Although I believe SJ said she had some BOTP DVD's she could track down for me in TO. I guess I will just have to get her attention some how to ask her where she saw them.

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

CD here is something I found based in america

BOTP

also have here more botp

and complete boxset here

Hope these help

They also sell gatchaman dvds

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 13-09-2007 at 11:52.
No new posts 13-09-2007 11:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

And don't forget all of the BOTP eps that have been posted on Youtube!

No new posts 13-09-2007 13:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  8  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (20): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  8  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: