Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  25  26  [27]  28  29  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

I am sure we could get Amy to draw some Ego ones.
Poke

CD, do you want me to draw Ego in the shower? Fairy I could add a Swan there too.....

No new posts 09-09-2007 21:36 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

CD, do you want me to draw Ego in the shower?

Only if you feel comfortable with it.
And it would not have to be a Swan with him, it could be Amy. giggle

No new posts 10-09-2007 01:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I would love more shower pics from ANYONE!!!!!

No new posts 10-09-2007 01:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I will leave the pics to you all but I would love to see this calender.

Would that be two calenders now though?

No new posts 10-09-2007 12:25 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

And it would not have to be a Swan with him, it could be Amy. giggle

Well, I could work on the last one. TJ complained AMy was overdressed. I think Ego was too. Angel4

No new posts 10-09-2007 12:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey Amy, sounds like a plan... get to work!!!! Poke

No new posts 10-09-2007 13:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh, smut, gorious smut. TJ, you're so addictive.

No new posts 10-09-2007 13:52 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

ITA Amy TJ makes us do it!

No new posts 11-09-2007 09:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie limited edition Gatch calender!!!!

That would be great!

Smut has infiltrated most of the threads I have noticed!

No new posts 11-09-2007 10:36 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
quote:

ITA Amy TJ makes us do it!

For the record, it was SPRINGIE who started my smut addiction! And notice how now that she's gotten me started she's quietly snuck off and is just watching all of us.... Wink

I don't MAKE anyone do anything. I just encourage the smut... Inverted1

No new posts 11-09-2007 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Springie limited edition Gatch calender!!!!

That would be great!

Smut has infiltrated most of the threads I have noticed!

That's because you and I are posting in all of them. Wink

No new posts 11-09-2007 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL true TJ you and Ebony bring the Smut to all the threads Wink

No new posts 11-09-2007 17:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and here I am trying to fight their corruption. Fencing
not successfully obviously. Angel3

No new posts 11-09-2007 17:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
and here I am trying to fight their corruption. Fencing

Are you SURE about that CD? Seems to me like you're trying to ENCOURAGE our smut addiction... Wink

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I encourage it in you.

Just fight it from showing up in me. Guns1

I want to remain with the belief I am still an innocent Angel2

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh, I encourage it in you.

Just fight it from showing up in me. Guns1

I want to remain with the belief I am still an innocent Angel2

If you've read my fics then you can no longer claim to be innocent. Wink

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I may not claim I am innocent.

I just want to believe I am.

No new posts 12-09-2007 00:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I may not claim I am innocent.

I just want to believe I am.

Delusion, thy name is Cloud.... Cheeky

No new posts 12-09-2007 00:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes and I have deluded everyone into thinking I am an artist or a story writer too.

No new posts 12-09-2007 00:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Yes and I have deluded everyone into thinking I am an artist or a story writer too.

Count me among the deluded. Wink

No new posts 12-09-2007 03:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  25  26  [27]  28  29  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  25  26  [27]  28  29  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: