Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Cloud's Pics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cloud's Pics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Cloud's Pics Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay as promised, here are some pics I painted when I was a Tweenie.

When I found these pics, during the clean up from my flood, I remembered taking a Summer Art Programme.

It looks like the Groundhog/gopher was my first attempt
Then maybe the Bird on the Post.
After that I am not sure.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-09-2007 at 21:45.
No new posts 09-09-2007 21:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

But CD, where's the pic?

No new posts 09-09-2007 21:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can not get it to attatch.

What am I doing wrong?

Oh, I see I can only attatch things that are 500 KB

Mine are larger than that. So how do I reduce the size of a JPEG?

The fun of exploring computers.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-09-2007 at 21:51.
No new posts 09-09-2007 21:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Here, CD... try this website to shrink your piccies...

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 09-09-2007 at 22:05.
No new posts 09-09-2007 22:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Springie, will try that now.

No new posts 09-09-2007 22:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie. When you scan an image what size do your files have?

Did I ask that right?

No new posts 09-09-2007 22:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Here, CD... try this website to shrink your piccies...

I get an error message when I try this site.

File to big or not uploaded correctly.

No new posts 09-09-2007 22:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I got it.

Here is my Groundhog/gopher

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-09-2007 at 23:16.
No new posts 09-09-2007 23:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Bird on a Post

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-09-2007 at 23:29.
No new posts 09-09-2007 23:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

CD I got all wrong when I first started to attach pic in here.

All you do is make a post the go back into Edit post and it will have edit attachment and then you add the piccie...but I see you have already got it!!!

I use Adobe Photoshop to reduce the size of the picture

Image/image size and then I reduce the pixel count to about 200 or 250 pixels.

I'm learning to use the program now to colour piccies...

Cloudy you have some good use of colour in your picture!

I like texture in a piccie

No new posts 09-09-2007 23:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you for the advice Ebony.
It is very slow going, but I am getting there.
Next we have Winter Boat
and my favourite Seagull.
All these pics appear to be oil paints done on canvass.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-09-2007 at 23:34.
No new posts 09-09-2007 23:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

These last two pics are my attempt at using water colour pencils.

I did these, 2 years ago in an Art course I took for school, "Teaching the Elements of Art to Students"

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-09-2007 at 23:59.
No new posts 09-09-2007 23:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

These are all very nice, CD! You have some artistic talent, there!! I am especially impressed with your paintings, because I learned how hard it is last year, when I took my first painting class. So much fun, but very challenging! highfive

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-09-2007 00:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Those are wonderful! I think my favourite is the boat on the water, and then the bird on the post.

You are very talented!!!! Bowdown

No new posts 10-09-2007 01:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

CD you just have to keep doing them! Painting is hard to get right but you have the ability there thats for sure!

No new posts 10-09-2007 01:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ITA.... CD has a lot of ability! I'm getting the feeling she just needs a bit of Ego-boosting... she's so good at her paintings, and her fics (from what I have seen so far) and just need encouragement.

Go CD!!! Whoo hoo!!!! cheeleader3

No new posts 10-09-2007 02:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love drawing landscapes and animals

People on the other hand I have great difficulty with.
Seeing all your and Springies work makes me want to continue trying Watercolours.

I nearly bought a set of Watercolour pencils yesterday while at an Art store. Then stopped myself. Not sure if I can focus on school/work, writing, construction and drawing all at the same time.

Let me get the construction out of the way and feel comfortable with my writing, then maybe I will move into the drawing. Slideshow

No new posts 10-09-2007 02:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I know I'm not an artists in any way shape or form, but it seems to me that if you have a pencil you can draw.... you don't necessarily need the fancy supplies... right?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 10-09-2007 at 03:51.
No new posts 10-09-2007 02:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Right again TJ.

besides, probably better to practice with a pencil first, then move to the fancy gagets when, and if, I feel I am good enough.

I can always colour in with the crayons, markers or pencil crayons from school. hahahaha

No new posts 10-09-2007 02:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, I think Springie was using crayons for awhile.... Wink

No new posts 10-09-2007 03:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: