Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Now we know why Joe prefers feather shuriken...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Now we know why Joe prefers feather shuriken...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No problem CD, you can twist it back as you wish.

No new posts 08-09-2007 22:08 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Believe me I have tried but sometimes it is so far gone,
no amount of twisting will help it go in the direction I was thinking.

yamuleya

No new posts 08-09-2007 22:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

What direction were you thinking, CD?

FWIW< I have discovered that I can't think very far ahead in the IF. I just think up the next bit and let someone take it where they will....

No new posts 08-09-2007 23:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Once or twice I read the story, before going to work or bed, by the time I have thought of what what to write next, there have been three other posts added and the story has left from where I last saw it.

For instance, Ken and Jun "suddenly" heading for the island.
Although I did manage to quickly add something after that.

I am not saying this "off the top of my head" thing is every time just some times."

No new posts 09-09-2007 00:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

well, part of that is my fault... i usually jump in and add something when I see a new post there.... sorry..... Hiding

No new posts 09-09-2007 00:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh! Please don't be sorry.

I do not want you to think I am complaining.
I am just not a fast mover like you.

No new posts 09-09-2007 01:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah yes.,.. I'm SUCH a fast mover.

That is, when my DH isn't telling me to get off of the computer... Wink

No new posts 09-09-2007 01:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No, no, no,
don't do this to me!

Twisting my words and corrupting me again. : )

Honest I am a

Littleangel

No new posts 09-09-2007 02:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

But CD, you're so easy to corrupt!!!!!! evilvsangel

No new posts 09-09-2007 03:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol CD it looks like TJ has set a mission to corrupt you and keep you corrupted

No new posts 09-09-2007 11:56 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

I don't believe it is just TJ

Although she is doing a good job.

TJ: Angel3 are always the fun ones to TRY and turn to the dark side, are we not.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 09-09-2007 at 13:08.
No new posts 09-09-2007 13:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I stumbled on this one on the net, and it works well with the topic:

No new posts 09-09-2007 14:47 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

pound pound pound awesome! Thanks for sharing that Amy!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-09-2007 15:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

I don't believe it is just TJ

Although she is doing a good job.

TJ: Angel3 are always the fun ones to TRY and turn to the dark side, are we not.

Smooch2 I'm not saying anything. I'm innocent, I tell ya! Angel4

No new posts 09-09-2007 16:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I stumbled on this one on the net, and it works well with the topic:

I've seen that one before, and I love it! The Speed Racer one is great too....

It's so much fun to see these Gatch cartoons!

No new posts 09-09-2007 16:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Where's the Speed Racer one? I've probably seen it before...but I can't remember... Erm1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-09-2007 21:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes I want to see the Speed Racer one too.

Please post or find a link, if you can.

No new posts 09-09-2007 21:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll see if I can find it...

No new posts 10-09-2007 01:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, here it is...

No new posts 10-09-2007 01:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Here are some more:

No new posts 10-09-2007 01:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: