Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Was anyone here ever into Duran Duran?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Was anyone here ever into Duran Duran?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, my eyes!!!!! Spit

No new posts 07-09-2007 18:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow... so it is true... that Zark is a total FOSDIC!

The Eagle to Zark... Moonie2 and the Condor to both... Axeman

And me to this scary conversation.... lalala

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-09-2007 20:12 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

You have flipped
Inverted2

This thread has gone bananas
banana2 banana3 Banana

Or
Maybe I should say it has gone to the dogs
Dog Dog Dog Dog

gossip

No new posts 07-09-2007 20:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think you're having too much fun with those smilies, CD!!!!! We've create a monster!!!!! Frankienstien

No new posts 07-09-2007 21:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Laugh2 I am Luvu 5 the swiss army fosdic picture! Great find, Amy! I could use a good laugh!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 07-09-2007 at 21:39.
No new posts 07-09-2007 21:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I think you're having too much fun with those smilies, CD!!!!! We've create a monster!!!!! Frankienstien

Me? A monster? You must have me mistaken for someone else. Angel3

Yes, Cloud loves the smilies.
I have been having fun exploring them. (Instead of writing ficcies. Now you know why I can't write and post at the same time.) Rofl

No new posts 07-09-2007 21:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think CD needs to write the smilie ficcie!!!! twix

No new posts 07-09-2007 22:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was thinking that as I wrote that comment.

And then I remembered someone had started a smilie IF.

I can't remember who, or where. And when I went looking for it I could not find it. May do more searching later.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 07-09-2007 at 22:25.
No new posts 07-09-2007 22:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That was me. Bonkers1

Here it is:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=911&sid=

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 07-09-2007 at 22:30.
No new posts 07-09-2007 22:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
hmmm.... maybe if I'm feeling like digging through my old stuff I'll try to find a photo and scan it in...

So, TJ does have pics to post.

I knew we could get her to post pics at some stage.

Okay... you asked for it... I had a few moments this afternoon so I was digging through my giant Rubbermaid bins, a.k.a. 'memory boxes'.

Here is my room on New Year's Day, 1987. This is three photos that overlap. Sorry for the bad lighting/angles, etc., but this was a film camera (remember those?) and I was never that great a photographer.

I'm sure SJ will appreciate the pictures of Platinum Blonde (and my Mark Holmes poster). The rest is all Duran Duran.

Check out my stylin' record(!!) player and boombox! cool3

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
That was me. Bonkers1

Here it is:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=911&sid=

Oh that is right.

Now why did I have to log on again when I clicked on the link.
Abduct3

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Now why did I have to log on again when I clicked on the link.
Abduct3

Obviously Cep wanted to dissuade you from starting up the smilie IF again... Wink

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is fine I wont start it again, seeing as it did not go far the first time.

And that we have 2 other IFs going right now.
That is probably more than enough distraction for everyone right now.

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Doesn't take much to distract me.... Crazy2

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No, we would not want you distracted from writing your angsty fic.

No new posts 08-09-2007 01:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Of course not... I've actually been on a roll today. I'm HOPING to get it finished this weekend, and start posting it early next week.

HOPING!

NO promises....

No new posts 08-09-2007 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I am hoping to get my Fic back from my friend next week.

Then maybe I can start posting.
Assuming she does not find too many errors.

No new posts 08-09-2007 01:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm looking forward to it!!! Animelol

No new posts 08-09-2007 02:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think that is a very excited smilie. Black2

It's feet are racing on my computer.

No new posts 08-09-2007 02:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

dance It was meant to be excited!!!!!!!

No new posts 08-09-2007 02:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: