Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Now we know why Joe prefers feather shuriken...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Now we know why Joe prefers feather shuriken...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I am enjoying myself here.
And posting in the IF is really helping to get my confidence up.[quote]

I'm so glad! See? I told you it wasn't that hard!!!! And FWIW, you're doing a great job!

[quote]It has taken me 5 months to open up!

I'm so glad you did! It is really fun to see you around the boards and read your wonderful posts! Huggles

No new posts 06-09-2007 02:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Had to do this post to get myself to 500.

Party4 time

Yay! I'm gonna Party2 Party1 like it's 1999!

Or, uh.... like Galactor has been defeated?

quote:
Headphones and Booze and Birthday3
go on the Eagle tab.

Hey, poor Eagle has enough financial troubles!!!! No wonder he has a tab a mile long!!!!

Here's some cash to pay for the Pint ! Dollar

No new posts 06-09-2007 02:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, my turn.... post number 1,000! Whoo hoo!!!! Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4

Now it's time for the men in white coats to come and take me away... Abduct3

No new posts 06-09-2007 13:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Way to go TJ

Here is the my2cents Dollar
back to pay for your party drinks.

Party2 Party1
Or maybe you'd prefer
Kinky

No new posts 06-09-2007 16:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh... is Eagle or Condor holding the Kinky ???????

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 07-09-2007 at 01:01.
No new posts 07-09-2007 01:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well the last I saw you were driving off with the Condor after playing a few games of darts

So the Condor was probably holding the Kinky

It could have been the Eagle though he was still trying to convince Springie to make some more Smutty pics of him and the Swan. Wink3

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh.... am I still checking out the G2 with the Condor?

Then by all means, Joe can have the Kinky .... I'm interested in whatever games he is!!! Wink

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Haha...is that a hint for more smut pix? LOL

Congrats on the big 1,000 posts, TJ! You sure got there fast! I think you'll pass me by soon! Dazzler

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I did not intend it to be.

But take it any way you want. Banana

I am sure no one will complain if you do some more smut piccies. Wave1

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not complaining if Springie wants to do more smut pics!!!!!

Thanks Springie... but I think it will be awhile before i pass you in posts! You're just going, going, gone!!!!! Smooch2

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Ahhh. Smut......

Could do with some smut.....

naughtybanana

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 07-09-2007 03:54 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry Maddy... Inhibitions was all of the smut I've written in the last month or so... my latest stuff is more angsty... sweating2

No new posts 07-09-2007 04:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maddy,

For TJ's latest smut you just need to read the two IFs that are being written. There has been a lot of smut in the Food fic.

Not sure what is happening right now in the other one as I got confused a while back.

No new posts 07-09-2007 20:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I got confused in the other one too.... but let's see if I can recap...

Jason (in a bedraggled Swan costume) finally made it back to his own dimension, ending the threat of the Gatch dimension being obliterated. He arrived just in time to see Mark and Princess involved in smut amidst pieces of smoking Zark.

Meanwhile, back in the Gatch universe, Amy is mad at Ego for attempting to cheat on her with a male Swan. She thinks Ego is kinky. She was happy when Ego showed her hat the Zark mecha's acid oil spray was destroying the Gatchaspartan, but got angry again when they realized that the KNT had found a way to counteract it.

Of course, the way they were counteracting it was by spreading Ryu's Gripper all over the ship, as it is impervious to the acidic oil. Meanwhile Ken has gone insane after losing his Gatchafencer and is doing a mighty good impression (if I do say so myself, since i wrote that bit) of Gollum.

I believe that's where it left off....

No new posts 07-09-2007 21:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I got confused long before that when all the Eagles, Condors, Swans and Ego's started appearing.

Was never sure who was talking or who was doing what to whom. Everyone seemed to be getting into wrong ships and then I got too busy to go back and sort it all out.

It has been fun trying to understand it. Some day I will find the time to go back and sort it all out.

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:

Was never sure who was talking or who was doing what to whom. Everyone seemed to be getting into wrong ships and then I got too busy to go back and sort it all out.

Yup, that's the best part in an IF.... my imagination likes to scramble with the stories..... and it's also a good fic writing exercise.

No new posts 08-09-2007 06:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The IF's are fun...i like it when there is a lot happening in a story...so much to play with then...except I get a bit lost sometimes...ask TJ she's my beta reader hahahaa

So well I figured in the IF you go with the flowHippy

No new posts 08-09-2007 08:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I see they added a Devilstar in the Eagle/Swan/Condor smut IF

No new posts 08-09-2007 10:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That wasn't me, that was Ebony!

Oh, wait, I guess I'm the one who made her a Devilstar... I figured, if some girl's going gaga over the Condor, it has to be a Galactor agent, right? ROFL 2

Yes, ITA, the IF is a good writing exercise. You think on your feet and come up with outrageous plot twists, and you also have to segue with other people's writing as well.

No new posts 08-09-2007 20:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Unfortunately, sometimes I find it hard to think on my feet.

I need time to think about what to come up with next, and by the time I am ready, someone else has already twisted the plot.

Don't get me wrong, I am having fun with it though!!!!

No new posts 08-09-2007 22:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: