Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » For Harry Potter Fans
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For Harry Potter Fans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks like the Hufflepuffs are taking over... no Gryffindors yet, huh?

What did you think you'd be, Meridian?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-07-2007 23:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was hoping that I would be a Gryffindor but a Huffepuff is okay as I suppose I am quite depenadle.

No new posts 27-07-2007 07:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I'm also a Hufflepuff- no surprise as whatever sorting test I take I end up with that.

Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 9

Oh dear - now you all know I'm not evil!

You shall have to die to keep my secret! uberdestructo3000

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 05-09-2007 02:55 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Only 20% (9/45) evil!!! Wink

No new posts 05-09-2007 03:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't tell me you two want to be evil now?

No new posts 05-09-2007 18:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ah, Met I have a feeling she always wanted to be evil. Jester2

Still have to work on your evilty, TJ!

No new posts 05-09-2007 18:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think she must cook like Jun to become truely evil.

No new posts 05-09-2007 19:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Hehe, I cook (almost) as bad as Joun. Does that makes me evil? Pleased

No new posts 05-09-2007 19:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Ah, Met I have a feeling she always wanted to be evil. Jester2

Still have to work on your evilty, TJ!

What are you guys talking about? I don't want to be evil! I just want to be naughty... there's a difference, isn't there? Wink

No new posts 05-09-2007 19:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Well, I won't claim to be the world's greatest chef, but I can cook reasonably well. So I guess I'm a good guy, then! Angel1

No new posts 05-09-2007 19:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

I am Ebil in the nicest possible, naughty way.

Evilimu

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 05-09-2007 19:47 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
I am Ebil in the nicest possible, naughty way.

Evilimu

Ah, so you are an evil, red-eyed cuddly bunny, then?

No new posts 05-09-2007 19:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

That is a CUTE red-eyed cuddly bunny

So Maddy must be cute too.
Wave3

No new posts 05-09-2007 22:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I've seen Maddy's picture, and yes, she's very cute!!!!! Smooch2

No new posts 06-09-2007 01:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

awww.... shucks.......Blushing I think I'm cute. I believe Ste thinks I'm cute.

It's nice to have outside confirmation though!

Hmmm.... being an evil, cute red-eyed cuddly bunny.....

sounds fun!!!!

No new posts 06-09-2007 06:34 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think we all have that evil, cute red-eyed cuddly bunny in us.

At least I know I do, when it comes to hurting the Bridies especially the Condor.
Wacked

No new posts 06-09-2007 11:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Hmmm.... being an evil, cute red-eyed cuddly bunny.....

sounds fun!!!!

Sounds like another fic!!!!!! Bunny

No new posts 06-09-2007 13:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
At least I know I do, when it comes to hurting the Bridies especially the Condor.
Wacked

Oh, you don't have to HUNT for the Birdies... that's the fun of fictional characters! Just write the fic and make them do whatever you want... Devil3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 06-09-2007 at 13:31.
No new posts 06-09-2007 13:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Only I thught I wrote H U R T the birdies.

Sorry trying to type from a funny angle.

No new posts 06-09-2007 15:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Nope, it's not you, it's me.... tying way too early in the morning again... you did type hurt.

Hurting the Birdies is okay if done for a good reason and if there is a wonderful happy ending..... Wink

No new posts 07-09-2007 00:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: