Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Condor Joe hires a band!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Condor Joe hires a band!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
My favourite version of Dare Da:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVS4hv41yOc

This guy needs serious help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXviSgrUdI

And the original Gatch opening (if that's what you were looking for):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnh3ad8hB4

With the first one TJ, you might need a warning to say about the flashing images just in case. I was getting a headache every time it kep flashing like that.

As for the second one, is he on the Japanese X Factor by any chance?

No new posts 02-09-2007 19:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Now if you guys REALLY want to see something scary, look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hX3MuTVKuQ

That reminds me of the epiode of Only Fools And Horses where Del Boy and Rodney were running down that street in the Batman and Robin costumes.

I hope the live action costumes are far, far superior. At least they didn't do the rest of the team. NOW that would be scary.

No new posts 02-09-2007 20:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
With the first one TJ, you might need a warning to say about the flashing images just in case. I was getting a headache every time it kep flashing like that.

Hmmmm.... I guess it was based on those Japanese cartoons that gave everyone seizures? Wink

No new posts 02-09-2007 20:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It was more painful watching that man singing on that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXviSgrUdI link.

No new posts 03-09-2007 22:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Alright I was a bit harsh...Ebony bows her head and walks to the naughty corner...

Okay, I'll send the Condor over to spank you with a feather shuriken. Wink

Please do that...hope he likes chocolate body paint..mmmm

No new posts 04-09-2007 05:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
Alright I was a bit harsh...Ebony bows her head and walks to the naughty corner...

Okay, I'll send the Condor over to spank you with a feather shuriken. Wink

Please do that...hope he likes chocolate body paint..mmmm

Oh yes... especially for dipping his 'cannoli'.... Bounce2

No new posts 04-09-2007 13:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

oh don't temp this little Swannie!!!!

You know I still have not seen the OVA's so I base everything off the original Gatchaman series...One day I will get updated!

Cheers

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 05-09-2007 at 09:44.
No new posts 05-09-2007 09:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
You know I still have not seen the OVA's so I base everything off the original Gatchaman series...One day I will get updated!

Um, when did we switch to talking about the OAVs? I based my lame sex joke on the fact that Joe is Italian/Sicilian.

BTW, you STILL haven't downloaded and watched episode 1????

No new posts 05-09-2007 13:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:

From where?

No new posts 05-09-2007 15:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

From where?

http://harmonygold.com/gatchaman/

No new posts 05-09-2007 18:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks TJ. 41 mintues to go from the download. I can't wait to see it!

No new posts 05-09-2007 18:46 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't forget to pause over the infamous Condor Joe shower scene!!!!! Biglaugh3

No new posts 05-09-2007 19:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Apparently my player can't open it!Mecry

No new posts 05-09-2007 20:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Did you try the Quicktime movie? Quicktime is a free download.

No new posts 05-09-2007 21:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

yep, still not working Spooked

No new posts 05-09-2007 21:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's strange because I watched the episode on quicktime for the last hour. Well that's GTV (Galactor TV) for yer.

No new posts 05-09-2007 23:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Um, when did we switch to talking about the OAVs? I based my lame sex joke on the fact that Joe is Italian/Sicilian.

Guilty as charged!

DH used up ALL the limit on the internet last month downloading his stuff...damn it...

So I will download it this month now that we have it back...

No new posts 05-09-2007 23:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

You should do it early Ebony.

Then he can sit around twiddling his thumbs for a while. :-)

Smurf

No new posts 06-09-2007 00:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, go, Ebony, go!!!!!!!

No new posts 06-09-2007 01:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: