Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  23  24  [25]  26  27  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

A Gatch calendar, huh? It does sound like fun.... Big Grin

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-09-2007 23:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oooh!!!! We've piqued her interest!!!! Goooooo Springie!!! Poke

No new posts 03-09-2007 00:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Yeah! Go Springie!

I was thinking last night I might look through all your picies again and see if I could find 12 different seasonal/holiday related ones to download and create my own Calendar.

Off the top of my head I can think of 4/5 seasonal ones.
Spring or April - the Umbrella, ella, ella's
Summer - Princess/Jun getting out of the pool
Fall - Well you just posted that one.
Winter - The Snowbound pic.
Spring - I do remember a pic with flower petals floating around.

Hmmm! Thinking Holidays.... Did you do one with a Valentine theme? Can't think of one for Christmas either, but that is off the top of my head. Halloween - Hmmm .... how would the dress for a costume party? Would they go scary/evil or something more cheery or would they go with a theme. Easter.... Thanksgiving..... What am I missing? 4th July for you....1st July for me. Fireworks.

Well I am off to look through your picies, again, can never get enough. hehehe.

No new posts 03-09-2007 18:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, it sounds like you have some great ideas!

And FTR, Springie has LOTS of romantic pictures for Valentine's!!!

No new posts 03-09-2007 18:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yessss!

I am an idea person, I just do not like implementing them, that is too much work. and I love giving my ideas to other people and then standing back and saying "That was originally my idea".

What does that make me? A supervisor? Manager?
Well, terminology does not matter.

I just know I have a hard time getting my ideas onto paper.

As you should know TJ with the Tiny Boat story idea. It is not getting written yet. It was just an idea I threw out there. Although I have now come up with a name for Tiny's boat, Nightingale. So I guess I am still thinking about the idea. Shrug

No new posts 03-09-2007 19:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
What does that make me? A supervisor? Manager?
Well, terminology does not matter.

I think it makes you Leader X. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancerAs you should know TJ with the Tiny Boat story idea. It is not getting written yet. It was just an idea I threw out there. Although I have now come up with a name for Tiny's boat, Nightingale. So I guess I am still thinking about the idea. Shrug

I hope so! You and I came up with a bunch of good stuff! Now it's your turn to implement!!!! Poke

No new posts 03-09-2007 20:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Quote from TJ
I think it makes you Leader X.

No not leader X. Anything but that.

Let me "implement" my fragment story first.

I have now given the fragment a title: Collision (How original)
With the next part called Promises.
I am considering (Idea person here) a third part called Witnessed.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 03-09-2007 at 21:03.
No new posts 03-09-2007 20:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Consider all you want!

Than do it! Wink

No new posts 03-09-2007 21:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Do it!
Yah! Yah! Yah!

I am thinking too much, and worrying again. (A bad combination for cloud) I look back at the story I have written and am starting to think, I have the characterization wrong, I can't post that.

When I get it back from my friend, I will try to be a brave Owl and post. Then, I will see what you think about my take on the characters.

No new posts 03-09-2007 23:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo...all of these ideas are getting me excited! Now if I can just get some time to draw...I am already working on a thanksgiving one, and looking for halloween-y ones...if you see any anime pics that could be Gatchified...let me know!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-09-2007 00:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like there's great stuff coming from everyone!!!!

No new posts 04-09-2007 01:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Springie's gatch calender.

What a wonderful Idea!

No new posts 08-09-2007 14:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm first in line to buy the Official Springie Gatchaman Calendar!!!!

No new posts 08-09-2007 20:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hahaha...you can pay me in virtual hugs...Huggles

No new posts 08-09-2007 20:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I'm first in line to buy the Official Springie Gatchaman Calendar!!!!

No TJ.

I believe I put that claim in when I suggested Springie make a calendar. You were behind me.

But if you are real good I might let you in front of me. hehehehe

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 08-09-2007 at 21:32.
No new posts 08-09-2007 21:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I'm not keeping to be the first possesor of the Gatch calendar, but spare one for me too. That if it'll come in limited edition. Big Grin

No new posts 08-09-2007 21:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am sure we can find a Devil Star willing to bring you one.

:-)

No new posts 08-09-2007 21:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

How much extra for an autographed copy???????

P.S. CD, I think you're right.... you were first. But if you'd let me go ahead of you I'd be forever grateful!!!!

No new posts 08-09-2007 22:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hahaha...you are too funny! The autograph isn't worth anything! Rabbit

No new posts 08-09-2007 23:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Not YET.... I still think it will be.... look out Alex Ross!!!!! Luvu2

No new posts 08-09-2007 23:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  23  24  [25]  26  27  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  23  24  [25]  26  27  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: