Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy New Year!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy New Year!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Happy New Year! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We just returned from Lake Tahoe- it was a great trip, but I'm glad to be back in sunny, warm SoCal! We're just planning to relax at home this year- no plans tonight. What are your plans for New Year's Eve/ New Year's Day?

Happy New Year, everyone!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-12-2013 22:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy New Year! May 2014 be a nice, mellow year of happiness, health, and joy!

Great art montage. SmileSmile

No new posts 31-12-2013 23:26 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

seconded!

happy New Year one and all!!

(25 minutes and counting!)

No new posts 31-12-2013 23:34 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Happy New Year to all! Smile

(I agree with CW--what a great graphic!)

No new posts 31-12-2013 23:36 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I still have several hours to go...let us know how the new year is, KT! *grin*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-12-2013 23:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?

CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

No new posts 01-01-2014 00:07 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this upcoming year will bring (beside the usual health & happiness) even more inspiration and creative undertakings for everyone so we all have something to read and look at.

As for my plans, I've spent the evening playing scrabble with my mom and her boyfriend (I won), drinking mulled wine and at midnight Russian sparkling wine, and then firing a great big heap of fireworks.

My fanart is here

No new posts 01-01-2014 00:36 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope everyone has a great new year! We're still almost 6 hours away form it. We're planning to just veg out and watch movies.

No new posts 01-01-2014 02:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

You sound spoiled by So Cal already, Springie!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Party3 Party2 Party1

No new posts 01-01-2014 03:01 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Happy New Year everyone!

May 2014 bring the best of everything for all !

No new posts 01-01-2014 03:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, I am, Becky! After being in the cold and snow for a week, I really appreciate the warmth!

Victoria, I'm with you in hoping for lots of creativity this year!

I wish that one year we could all ring in the new year together in a very "Gatchy" way!

No new posts 01-01-2014 03:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Happy New Year!

No grand plans here. DH and at least one kid are already asleep. I'll be heading that way soon, too.

No new posts 01-01-2014 06:21 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

LOL ... I think I was one of the few, around here, who celebrated the New Year, first! When you opened this thread, Springie, I had only 7 minutes left for the countdown! Nothing special but nevertheless an evening which I bargain with nothing for me ... having spent the evening with my hubby and kids (the most important people in my life) watching movies and snuggling together! I'm now going to relax a bit after a day of cooking for my Dad and my In-laws! Many resolutions to try and uphold this year ..... !! Sending each and everyone of you, together with your families, endless wishes for the very best life could offer, hoping that waves of health, luck, prosperity and, most importantly, peace of mind, keep on flowing in throughout the whole year and even after!

Lovely montage, Springie, and many thanks for the thought!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 01-01-2014 at 17:44.
No new posts 01-01-2014 17:43 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Happy New Year's Day, and a good 2014 to come, for all!

I bar-hopped a bit last night, but was home before midnight this year.

No new posts 01-01-2014 19:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Wishing everyone a
Healthy
Happy and
Prosperous

2014!

No new posts 02-01-2014 02:38 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: