Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Now we know why Joe prefers feather shuriken...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Now we know why Joe prefers feather shuriken...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Now we know why Joe prefers feather shuriken... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state...1n27condor.html

No new posts 29-08-2007 19:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

San Diego is behind the times. In Ontario, lead bullets have been illegal, or at least heavily publicized against for ages. Lead sinkers for fishing, too.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 29-08-2007 19:43 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow I'd hate to see the loss of any condors...

Still not sure what steps should be taken.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-08-2007 13:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Has anybody told Spectre/Galactor this?

No new posts 30-08-2007 16:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm.... what could they get Joe to eat.... Wink

No new posts 30-08-2007 21:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Jun's cooking?

No new posts 30-08-2007 21:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think Joe's too smart to eat that... Wink

No new posts 31-08-2007 00:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Evil3
Ah but what if he was told it was cooked by someone else? (Jinpei playing a trick maybe?)

No new posts 31-08-2007 10:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I'm thnking it is in his beer.

Galactor has grown hops in lead contaminated soil and the hops gets processed into the beer that Joe is drinking.

No new posts 31-08-2007 11:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That sounds like a plan, CD... maybe they could substitute his feather shuriken for ones made out of lead!

No new posts 31-08-2007 16:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Surely that will hurt Galactor more than feather ones?

The beer one sounds good and tell Joe that the food wasn't cooked by Jun is also a good idea as well.

No new posts 01-09-2007 11:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

AFter one bite, he'll know it was cooked by Jun. Heck, probably before the bite (based on appearance and smell)!!!

No new posts 01-09-2007 17:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

So you tell him its a game blindfold him and let him beleive he is in a contest and then feed it to him.

Alternately picture this

"Hakase we have come up with a new weapon that will end the war quickly."

"What is that Joe?"

"Juns Cooking!"

Hakase looks at each of the four boys and discovers they are all very serious.

"I really dont think that will be allowed"

"Why not Hakase?"

"Because chemical warfare is outlawed"

(In unison all four say)
"Aww Hakase!"

No new posts 02-09-2007 10:31 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

And the protests begin....

"But... Katse is a mutant, right? So we'd just be putting him out of his misery!"

"Why can't we be Eagle Riders? Then all of those goons would be androids and we could just go ahead and feed them the cooking anyway."

"What if we gave her cooking to Leader X?"

"Why can't we be G-Force? Spectra is another planet and it's not covered by the Geneva Convention!"

No new posts 02-09-2007 15:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just hope Homer Spimpson doesn't see Jun's cooking otherwise he would eat it and probably enjoy it.

No new posts 02-09-2007 20:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Just hope Homer Spimpson doesn't see Jun's cooking otherwise he would eat it and probably enjoy it.

That reminds me of the episode where Homer at the posison fish at the Japanese restaurant... and the cook was George Takei!!

No new posts 02-09-2007 20:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

After writing that post, I had a vision of a BOTP/Gatchaman episode of the Simpsons.

Homer was the Owl
Marge was the Swan
Lisa was the Eagle (Well, she was brainy)
Bart was the Condor
Er not too sure about the Swall, but a choice of Milhouse or Ralph Wiggum
Professor John Frink (the scientist, inventor, etc) as Dr Nambu/Anderson

Mr Burns as Leader X/O Luminous One
Smithers as Katse/Zoltar
Springfield's Mafia, Nelson and his gang, Snake, Sideshow Bob and other charactors that I can't remember are all captians and goons of Gaclactor/Spectre

I think that would be one weird epiosde.

No new posts 03-09-2007 22:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow.... I'm seeing a fic here, Met!!!! Are you up to the challenge? I think it would be great!!!!

Hmmm... for the Swallow, how about Jimbo or Nelson?

No new posts 03-09-2007 23:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

OOOhhhh! I would like to see a Fic by Met.

*Clouds whip hand gets twitchy at the thought.*

No new posts 03-09-2007 23:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
After writing that post, I had a vision of a BOTP/Gatchaman episode of the Simpsons.

Homer was the Owl
Marge was the Swan
Lisa was the Eagle (Well, she was brainy)
Bart was the Condor
Er not too sure about the Swall, but a choice of Milhouse or Ralph Wiggum
Professor John Frink (the scientist, inventor, etc) as Dr Nambu/Anderson

Mr Burns as Leader X/O Luminous One
Smithers as Katse/Zoltar
Springfield's Mafia, Nelson and his gang, Snake, Sideshow Bob and other charactors that I can't remember are all captians and goons of Gaclactor/Spectre

I think that would be one weird epiosde.

That would be one weird cross over fic!!!

No new posts 04-09-2007 05:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: