Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Anvil Update
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anvil Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I admit I'm fascinated by those kinds of minds. However, I have the feeling that I'm fascinated at a _distance_. A very safe distance. Finding out the guy lived on my street would not fascinate me. It'd make me want to move.

No new posts 10-11-2013 04:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
What you said is true, CW, but I also think this guy got off on jerking the prosecutors around...this guy killed his first known victim on his 45th birthday and then got a tattoo commemorating the event!

That is so sick. Sometimes I think they ought to let the families of the victims have them.

No new posts 10-11-2013 19:33 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Well, the serial killer's lawyers have filed an appeal to get the verdict overturned. (That's normal, if not expected.) And then the lawyers filed a request to have the other murder trials delayed until the appeals process has been completed -- something that could take years !

The court promptly denied the delay request. (Yay.)

No new posts 19-12-2013 17:15 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Woohoo. Smile

No new posts 20-12-2013 04:32 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Finally, a judge with some sense.

No new posts 20-12-2013 23:48 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: