Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Cool Christmas Links
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cool Christmas Links
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Cool Christmas Links Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a really cool event hosted by a Canadian airline.

http://unlooker.com/airline-pulls-amazin...unt-passengers/

This is hilarious! If you've ever seen Awkward Family Photos, this is the Christmas card version.

http://yougottobekidding.wordpress.com/2...-photos-are-in/

No new posts 14-12-2013 21:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, that airline vid really brought tears to my eyes.... it's amazing how they managed to pull it off.

as for the family pics, I'm speechless for a whole different reason!

No new posts 14-12-2013 21:45 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Westjet is DH's favourite airline. Smile Air Canada is mine, but he and I tend to fly to very different destinations. He mostly flies to Ontario while I mostly fly to FL or SF or something.

I"ll never forget the Awkward Family Photo with the whole naked family stacked one on top of the other. Urp.

No new posts 14-12-2013 21:51 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

They've been showing the videos at the end of the local newscasts, but they're still touching. Ans as for the family pics...there ought to be a law against that -- there just outta be a law! Eek6

No new posts 14-12-2013 21:58 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I hadn't heard anything about what the airline did, but then again I'm stuck watching football games today. That was very nice of them.

Those family photos are priceless, as in you couldn't pay me enough to do anything like that.

No new posts 14-12-2013 23:05 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just ran across this and thought it could fit in some of those family photos!

I never thought anyone would see
Such a naughty Christmas Tree!

http://my.earthlink.net/article/str?guid...39-31dc4d3ac9a3

No new posts 15-12-2013 00:09 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I can understand wanting to promote your business, but really? It would be okay in the confines of a store.

No new posts 15-12-2013 19:09 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Okay, not the right kind of birds, but still a very cute holiday parade!

http://www.voanews.com/content/south-kor...er/1812834.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 18-12-2013 at 20:29.
No new posts 18-12-2013 20:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, I'll take the penguins! They're sooo cute!

...and, anyway, I really can't see a condor who'd be willing to get dressed up like that... Elftongue2

No new posts 18-12-2013 21:37 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Awwww, those are cute.

No new posts 18-12-2013 23:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

iagree so cute!

No new posts 18-12-2013 23:34 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: