Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » So who's watching Who?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So who's watching Who?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
So who's watching Who? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

how could I let such a momentous day for us whovians go by without so much as a comment on here too?

if the BBC is to be believed, the whole world is going Doctor Who crazy, I understand it is being broadcast simultaneously in 50 odd countries around the world and it's making me wonder if anyone here will be watching the 50th anniversary special?

I think it goes without saying that I'll be watching this evening at home, with my son, and woe betide anyone who dares to disturb us during the broadcast!
I'm looking forward to seeing David Tennant reprise his incarnation, and curious to see what John Hurt's role is in the story arc too.

if you intend to tune in, I'd be happy to hear about it, what are you looking forward to seeing and your opinions of the episode after the airing.

No new posts 23-11-2013 15:03 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You know, this was one series I was never able to get into. Though the last time I tried to watch it I was very young. Have never seen any of the newer, more "modern" shows.

That being said, I hope the many people who do follow it enjoy the special! Smile

No new posts 23-11-2013 15:09 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We don't have cable or satellite, so I don't get to watch it. We have watched the more recent incarnations on Netflix. Gotta say, I love David Tennant as the Doctor and was sad that he left. They guy who replaced him just did not have the same charisma or energy.

No new posts 23-11-2013 16:07 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Lol, RB, I know it's not everybody's 'cup of tea', but perhaps now would be a good time to give it another try?

Ame, I'm sorry you won't be able to see it with the rest of us, but I'm sure it will be available on another format for you soon.
I totally agree with you about Matt Smith (the 11th Doctor) though, and for the record, although I've enjoyed the episodes he's been featured in, I won't be too sad to see him go.

No new posts 23-11-2013 16:45 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

I would be watching if it were on a channel I receive!

Drat it....

It's the Doctor!
Who?

Big Grin

No new posts 23-11-2013 16:53 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: