Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Chat
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

i think everyone is gone now... will have to try a different time

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 27-08-2007 00:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep, that's the problem with the chat rooms when you're on a different timetable.

No new posts 27-08-2007 15:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Yep... although frankly, I think it's great that we have people from around the world here!!!!!

No new posts 27-08-2007 20:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

In my case I also sneakon here when I am supposed to be finishing off other projects. This means I dont get chance to run into chat because I would get totally distracted.

No new posts 28-08-2007 10:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Me too... I have to leave for class in 15 minutes, so I'm sneaking time here in my office... Wink

No new posts 28-08-2007 13:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ya'know, I'm spending a good time 'round here and at various time intervals.... and I found I'm the only memeber online. Where are you people go? Erm3

No new posts 28-08-2007 18:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I spend a lot of time at owrk usually (12 hour shifts) but at the moment am recovering from illness so most of it I am sleeping other than that I had a deadline on a project for a game that i had to complete.

I should also get back to those fics of mine lol

No new posts 28-08-2007 18:23 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I am now busy setting up my classroom for this next school year.

Once school starts, I will probably log on at school but will not have time to chat only view what is being said on the board and, if I am lucky, post a quick response.

No new posts 28-08-2007 19:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

You're so lucky you are allowed to get to this site st school, CD! It is blocked from my school...as are most sites...very strict...

Anyhow, I won't be around much at all for a while...I am working in my classroom, too...UGH...so exhausting, isn't it? Badacid

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-08-2007 22:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not going to be on much on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as those are the days that I teach. But at least I may get to pop in quickly during my office hours.

No new posts 29-08-2007 00:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

I am working in my classroom, too...UGH...so exhausting, isn't it? Badacid

Exhausting, yes. I ended up washing the walls of my classroom yesterday.

I am in a room that has not been used as a classroom for years. It was a computer Lab previously so was never properly washed because of all the equipment in there. The walls were grey with dirt and grime, before I could tape things to the walls they needed cleaning. Washing was yeasterday, today was putting up posters and alphabet and number lines and unpacking boxes.

I find this week is stressful as well.
Setting up and preparing for the first week of class. Feeling confident that I am prepared for the incoming class. I deal with children who have not been at school all day, Kindergarten here is half days, and who think school is all about playing all day, not sitting for long periods doing "seat" work. A huge change for them.

No new posts 29-08-2007 00:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I'm not going to be on much on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as those are the days that I teach. But at least I may get to pop in quickly during my office hours.

TJ, I don't think I knew you taught. What do you teach? Or, who do you teach?

No new posts 29-08-2007 01:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I teach accounting at a state university. My students are slightly above the maturity level of yours, I think. But only slightly. Wink

No new posts 29-08-2007 01:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL!!

Our grade 2 teacher, who taught grade 8 before, says about the same thing, about the differences of those two grades.

I guess maturity really is not dependent on age. Smirk

No new posts 29-08-2007 02:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Not at all. You wouldn't believe some of the issues I get into. The only difference is that they're a little more creative with their excuses... sigh....

No new posts 29-08-2007 02:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

I used to work with Pathfinders. Girl Guides/Scouts age 12-15. We called them Brownies with hormones. Some years were a lot of fun, others,...

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 29-08-2007 19:46 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I coach people at wok and some of the excuses there are just unbelievable.

Seems the older some people get the more obvious that there excuses are not always entirely honest shall we say Wink

No new posts 30-08-2007 07:59 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Ya'know, I'm spending a good time 'round here and at various time intervals.... and I found I'm the only memeber online. Where are you people go? Erm3

I'm usually on at the same time as you Amy...

They may do something at work like give me a bigger store to run...I heard a rumour today that apparently my bosses think I need a challenge...Just because I have a very tidy store and it is so slow at the moment that I have time to draw naked birdies...

No new posts 30-08-2007 11:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

A challenge, huh? Hmmm.... how about drawing a naked Birdie orgy?

Oh.... you didn't mean *that* kind of challenge... Wink

No new posts 30-08-2007 13:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I have just gone into the chat room if anyone is around!

No new posts 01-09-2007 11:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: