Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Best Screenshot?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best Screenshot?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter

(OTOH, FemKatse has the same look. I wonder if the show's creators had decided on Joe's Galactor origins from the beginning?)

I agree they have the same eyes. I think that's part of where I got the idea, in a fic, to make Mala be Jason's mother.

No new posts 08-10-2013 18:54 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Katharine
And this one from episode 84. Love that look on Ken. "It is our moral imperative to kick that guy's ass"

That is a great bit, their look of total unspoken concurrence. It inspired me once to make a gif of it.

No new posts 08-10-2013 19:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Katharine
Ohaiyo! Can I add one of both Ken and Joe? From episode 93:

And this one from episode 84. Love that look on Ken. "It is our moral imperative to kick that guy's ass"

Katherine, those are great expressions! I like the profile views, too!

LB, that gif is great, too...but I can see yaoi lovers reading it differently than I am! Lol!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-10-2013 20:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

LB, it makes me wonder if they intended that likeness in their eyes and I loved your fic where Mala was Jason's mother.

Springie, your gif is right on the mark.

No new posts 08-10-2013 21:18 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Becky, that gif was done by LB, but I agree...it fits so well! ;-)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-10-2013 22:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Thank you everyone! I will try to give it a try!

No new posts 09-10-2013 01:56 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
[quote][i]
Katherine, those are great expressions! I like the profile views, too!

It's interesting how a profile can speak volumes more than a face-forward view. This one is from episode 52, when Ken's old friend Sabu tells him about running into (possibly) Ken's father.

Years ago I found a copy of the fan-produced "Gatchaman Beginners Guide", which had a spin on that same shot done by an unknown artist. (Unknown to me, anyway...)

I have that one cataloged in my mental muse-feed portfolio.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mad Katharine on 09-10-2013 at 03:07.
No new posts 09-10-2013 02:53 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

That is really neat! I love that shot of Ken- sooooo angsty!!! He needs a hug! Wink

No new posts 09-10-2013 04:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Angst? Did someone say angst? Wink

No new posts 09-10-2013 04:42 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

The second shot's features are a little different in addition to the hair being longer or maybe wet, but its a wonderful shot.

No new posts 09-10-2013 16:25 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by jublke
Angst? Did someone say angst? Wink

We seem we're on the same track, Julie!

That's such a lovely pic of an angsty Ken! *swoon*

Thanks to all for sharing such lovely screenshots and gifs!

No new posts 12-10-2013 13:43 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: