Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Looking for Chris W ...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for Chris W ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Looking for Chris W ... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anyone heard from Chris lately? I've tried to get a hold of her a couple of different ways and she hasn't responded. I'm worried about her. Frown

No new posts 12-08-2013 19:05 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know throw facebook that she was doing some traveling, but that's been a few weeks now.

No new posts 12-08-2013 19:32 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have just been wondering about her myself. Haven't seen or heard from her around here in ages. Hopefully she will reappear. I anyone hears from her let her know she is missed.

No new posts 12-08-2013 20:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

she did do some beta'ing for me, but looking back, it was almost three months ago now. How time flies.

I will try to contact her again, just to let her know she's missed, and hope she get's back in touch.

No new posts 12-08-2013 21:00 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, I found a number for her on the Internet and tried it, but I have no idea if it was really her or not. I left a really lame message -- Hi, it's me, your friend from the Internet. Lol. I felt like a stalker. Hopefully, if it was her voice mail, she'll know I meant well. :/

No new posts 16-08-2013 00:02 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I've had to do similar lame things before, like when I had to know someone's name...

I hope everything is okay with Chris!

No new posts 16-08-2013 00:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Has anyone checked BIRDGO or any other site she post stories on or checked with admin there?

No new posts 16-08-2013 11:23 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, time has passed but Chris has not resurfaced. I've tried contacting her via Facebook, email, and even that random phone call, but no dice. I can't shake the feeling that something is very wrong. Anyone heard anything or have any other ideas? Frown

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:00 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

At times like these I wish I still had the job at the law firm -- I would have had access to Lexus Nexus...

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:06 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hope she's ok!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmm, EW, that gives me some ideas ... maybe I could sue her for emotional distress and then we'd get someone to serve her paperwork and track her down that way. Or she could be in breach of contract at gatchamania - Cep could add in the fine print that regular posters are required to leave a forwarding address ...

In all seriousness, though, I just hope she is okay. I miss her.

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:14 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by jublke
In all seriousness, though, I just hope she is okay. I miss her.

Ditto

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:18 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Does anyone have her mailing address?

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:27 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Does anyone have her mailing address?

Good question. I don't.

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:41 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Do you know if the phone number you have is to a cell phone or a land line?

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:50 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

EW, it was just one I found online. No one answered, so I left a message. I don't even know if it was really her number.

No new posts 07-10-2013 00:59 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just thought I'd ask. Sad2

No new posts 07-10-2013 01:11 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

EW: I'm glad you're asking. Her absence has been weighing on my mind for some time.

No new posts 07-10-2013 01:14 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

All I know is that "Chris White" is a pseudonym. I have no idea what her real name is.

No new posts 07-10-2013 01:27 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
Has anyone checked BIRDGO or any other site she post stories on or checked with admin there?

Seeing this post about birdgo ..... When I get to the forum page I get a not saying .... this board has no fourms.

Has there been a change over there? Maybe to stop lurkers? Or is the forum not working. Does anyone know? That would be another place I would look to see if Chris has been around, as LW said.

No new posts 07-10-2013 01:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: