Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Halloween 2013
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Halloween 2013
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Halloween 2013 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks to EW for reminding me about our conversation (around the time the site went out) to change our avatars for Halloween! Halloween1

If you want to participate in our "seasonal decorating", I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can. You are all welcome to use any of my Halloween pics, too, if you'd like.

WOOHOO! I love this time of year! (I am such a kid)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-10-2013 18:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, my choice might not have a blatant Gatch connection, but there is a symbolic link.

Contrary to Hollywood, the Death Card in a Tarot deck doesn't mean somebody's going to die (though it would work with Gatch); it actually means "change" -- which certainly applies to the Eagle and the Condor through the course through all 3 series! Eagle Condor

No new posts 02-10-2013 18:41 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is a point where too much change is not good. Some people only have so much flexibility - me included.

No new posts 02-10-2013 19:15 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

You know, I totally forgot about this, because it's been so long that we couldn't change avatars! I'll have to come up with something...

ETA I found an oldie (but a goodie) !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 02-10-2013 at 19:47.
No new posts 02-10-2013 19:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
You know, I totally forgot about this, because it's been so long that we couldn't change avatars! I'll have to come up with something...

ETA I found an oldie (but a goodie) !

TJ that's hysterical! Laugh Is that a Katse figure I see in the background?

No new posts 02-10-2013 21:39 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I too had forgotten we once again have the ability to change avatars!

Thank you for the reminder!

No new posts 03-10-2013 00:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Redbird
TJ that's hysterical! Laugh Is that a Katse figure I see in the background?

Yep, and he's tied up with Jun's yo-yo.

No new posts 03-10-2013 02:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

And Big Red on the ground while G1 points missiles at him.

No new posts 03-10-2013 22:43 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm enjoying all of the new avatars! TJ, I had forgotten about that one! LOL!
LB, Zombie Joe is hilarious!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-10-2013 04:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Another thumbs up for Zombie Joe!

No new posts 04-10-2013 14:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

iagree That's awesome! As are all the others!

No new posts 04-10-2013 16:30 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I really want to make a "sparkly vampire" Ken, now...LOL!

No new posts 04-10-2013 17:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm enjoying all the new avatars, and realizing how much I missed being able to change them for holidays. We'll have to do another one of those "change clans for 1 week" things, one of these days!

I got curious enough about the technical challenge of creating "sparkle" with Photoshop and ImageReady to make an attempt with an old manip of a Ken pic.

Not entirely satisfied with the "sparkle" result -I probably should have made more frames- but experimenting is fun.

Yesterday I'd tried to make my avatar animated, but gave up when I couldn't get anything even close to below the 25 kb size limit without extremely degrading the image res.

No new posts 04-10-2013 20:46 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I'm enjoying all the new avatars, and realizing how much I missed being able to change them for holidays. We'll have to do another one of those "change clans for 1 week" things, one of these days!

I got curious enough about the technical challenge of creating "sparkle" with Photoshop and ImageReady to make an attempt with an old manip of a Ken pic.

d have made more frames- but experimenting is fun.

Yesterday I'd tried to make my avatar animated, but gave up when I couldn't get anything even close to below the 25 kb size limit without extremely degrading the image res.

Wow, the Zombie Joe is really creepy animated....cool! Thumbsup

I can see it now: "Err...Joe, you're not looking too good. A bit green around the gills. Eek6 Did you eat Jun's cooking or something?" Wink3

No new posts 04-10-2013 21:05 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hahahahaha! Perfect, LB!!! Love the animated Zombie Joe, too!! Bounce2

No new posts 04-10-2013 21:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL, I'm loving Vampire Ken and Zombie Joe!

No new posts 04-10-2013 22:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I did a note earlier but must have failed to post it.

I think vampires are out now and zombies and the apocalypse are in. Haven't seen a good vampire book in a while.

Ken's blue eyes do lend themselves to the hypnotic control vampires are supposed to have.

No new posts 05-10-2013 03:14 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I love the animated zombie Joe one! Well done, LB!

Becky ... you're right about Ken's blue, hypnotic eyes! You've got me comparing them with those of Ian Somerhalder, who plays the part of Damon in the "Vampire Diaries", if you might know the series! He has a way widening them more when he'd be in the act of hypnotising someone! ... just gorgeous! I'm eager to be able to watch the new series!

No new posts 05-10-2013 07:26 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's a thought -- we already have Vampire Ken and Zombie Joe, so why not have the rest of the team as monsters as well? Maybe Ryu as Frankenstein's monster, Jun as a mummy, and Jenpei as a demon child?

No new posts 05-10-2013 13:42 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I think vampires are out now and zombies and the apocalypse are in. Haven't seen a good vampire book in a while.

You can blame both Anne Rice becoming "born again" and the over-saturation of the Twilight series.

No new posts 05-10-2013 13:48 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: