Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Question
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Question Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Someone recently asked me a question about Gatchaman and I thought I'd pose it here:

What is the name of the song that plays when Jun and Ken are running in the swamp in episode 101 (Heavy Cobra)?

I'm sure several of you know (especially James ;-) ) I think she may be interested in buying the music, too.

Thanks!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-09-2013 00:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

It's titled 'T.E.E.," composed by Jerry Mengo, and was released on the Montparnasse 2000 library music album "Easy Music." The album has been out of print for decades, but used copies can still be found with a little digging.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 20-09-2013 at 01:11.
No new posts 20-09-2013 01:10 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

James, have I told you lately how awesome you are? Thanks so much!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-09-2013 01:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's another question from this same Gatcha-fan I found on Tumblr (I'm trying to get her to take a peek over here- I think she'll like it):

"Okay, another weird question... the music that's in ep 97, after Ken fires the missile that blows up the astronauts, sounds like pipe organ music you would hear in a church. Any clues as to what it is?"

No new posts 20-09-2013 17:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
"Okay, another weird question... the music that's in ep 97, after Ken fires the missile that blows up the astronauts, sounds like pipe organ music you would hear in a church. Any clues as to what it is?"

The instrument or the piece of music? The instrument is, as noted, an organ. The piece of music is "Eglises et Sanctuaires," composed by Daniel J. White from the Montparnasse 2000 library music album "Musique Pour..." Mr. White did several albums under that same name for the MP 2000 series, but the one with that particular piece of music is stock # MP 02.

James

No new posts 20-09-2013 18:01 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I am just in awe...is there anything that you don't know, James? Really, I don't believe it is possible to "stump" you...

Thanks again, I'll share your info with my new friend. I'm still hoping to get her over to some more Gatch sites. She seems to have a great interest in the series.

No new posts 20-09-2013 20:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: