Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  20  21  [22]  23  24  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Meridian...I have the same pic posted on other sites, and it's fine...maybe I'll try another one...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-08-2007 21:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Damn - let Mark see her like that ...

He'd pounce in a heartbeat!

Gorgeous as always. Girl, you just rock my world with this gorgeous art!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 21-08-2007 21:29 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Smooch2 Thanks SJ! Yeah, the Eagle couldn't resist our Swannie...even in his most aloof moments! Go Swannie, go!

When are we going to be seeing more of your gorgeous art????

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-08-2007 21:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

She's definitely dreaming about Ken... just look at her right hand... it's showing Number ONE!!!!!!! ROFL 2

No new posts 21-08-2007 23:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Geez, I still can't take my eyes from her undies Biglaugh3

No new posts 22-08-2007 07:52 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Springie this pic is absolutely gorgeous!

I think if the eagle and condor saw this if the eagle did not pounce the condor would!

No new posts 22-08-2007 09:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I would like to think that they would *both* pounce...

No new posts 22-08-2007 14:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

*giggle*There's that trans-smut Jun talking, again....I am waiting for the day you decide to write a threesome...LOL...although "Naughty" was very close!

But I have to admit, I'm guilty of loving the smut, too...so does that make me Springie-smut?Trippy

This picture would fit well into many different fics...I'd love to see what you wonderful writers come up with!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 22-08-2007 at 15:56.
No new posts 22-08-2007 15:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
*giggle*There's that trans-smut Jun talking, again....I am waiting for the day you decide to write a threesome...LOL...although "Naughty" was very close!

That darn IF was close too, but notice how I copped out? Wink

No new posts 22-08-2007 15:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Now thats a hot piccie right there! first

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-08-2007 07:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

mmm Springie it is a gorgeous piccie...

You do hands so well! I'm still practicing getting them right!

I have a very naked Eagle for her, (I did it today) when I get the scanner up and running again...all naked except for a feather only just hiding...mmm may have to put that one in the rubber room!

No new posts 23-08-2007 11:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Mmmm, I take it was a huuuge feather, Ebony! devilspin

No new posts 23-08-2007 13:26 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Put it in the Rubber Room! We want the naked Eagle!!!!!

Bounce1 <----- bouncing in the Rubber Room waiting for a naked Eagle...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 23-08-2007 at 13:32.
No new posts 23-08-2007 13:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks guys! yo Now, I'll be patiently waiting for that naked Eagle pic, Ebony! Yippee

No new posts 23-08-2007 13:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Yess, let's ruffle the Eagle's feather!

No new posts 23-08-2007 13:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Yess, let's ruffle the Eagle's feather!

Ooooh.... Amy, I like the way you think!!!!!! Yippee

No new posts 23-08-2007 13:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

It must be from all the time I have spent hereKinky

No new posts 23-08-2007 14:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol Amy are you suggesting we corrupted you?

*hides all the frisky room equipment*

I mean we are all sweet and innocent here Wink

No new posts 23-08-2007 18:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Well..... us Owl maybe innocent,

Not so sure of you Swans and galactors though. Winknudge Wink2

That's why you need an Owl around here, to keep an eye on you. hehe

No new posts 23-08-2007 19:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, CD, every bit of me is now corrupted. And it's all those Swannies fault.....hmmm maybe not quite all Dead1 but beware...they're dangerous!

No new posts 23-08-2007 20:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« first ...  « previous  20  21  [22]  23  24  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  20  21  [22]  23  24  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: