Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Battle site back up
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battle site back up
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Battle site back up Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well! Sorry I've been awfully quiet here lately. But at least I have news... This is a quick announcement to let everyone know I have reloaded my Battle of the Planets site at a new server. It had been down for a few months due to some unavoidable issues in my life. But it's now back up and running (with updates even!) at this new address:

www.battleoftheplanets.info

Please visit and feel free to write me with any questions or comments at:

7zark7@battleoftheplanets.info

Hope to hear from you soon and enjoy the site. I'll try to make sure it stays put for a good long while now!

Best,

Jason

No new posts 10-08-2013 13:52 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good to see you back.

No new posts 10-08-2013 17:00 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh so very glad to see you back Jason -

looking forward to your news...

No new posts 10-08-2013 17:01 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Wonderful that your site is up again -got it bookmarked. Thank you!

No new posts 10-08-2013 17:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome back Jason! I had noticed you lurking a couple of times just recently and look forward to seeing you posting more often.

And thank your for getting your site up again, it is a wealth of knowledge and information. I was missing it just recently, now if only I can remember WHAT I wanted to look up! I am sure it will come back to me eventually.

No new posts 10-08-2013 19:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Welcome back, Jason! I hope you are feeling better!

No new posts 10-08-2013 19:43 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So good to have you back! It is good to see your site up and running again- I had forgotten how gorgeous (and informative) it is!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-08-2013 21:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Hi all,

Thanks for your kind words and wishes! I am feeling better and continuing to improve. :-)

I hope the site will continue to be a valuable resource for everyone. I've made recent updates to it, mostly in the merchandise sections, but I'm going to have a major update in the history section soon. This will cover the later years of Battle's history through the late 2000s.

As always, I'm happy to get any comments, suggestions or contributions to make it even more complete!

No new posts 11-08-2013 18:55 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

That's great, Jason! Nice to see you back.

No new posts 12-08-2013 04:33 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Great news, Jason!

No new posts 12-08-2013 07:50 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm so glad you got this back up, Jason! I can't tell you how many times I have been wishing to access it in the past few months.

No new posts 14-08-2013 02:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

I just used it today! It's such a great resource for those little details that really make a fanfic ring true.

No new posts 17-08-2013 22:59 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: