Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Thank you USA from Australia
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thank you USA from Australia
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Thank you USA from Australia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just want to say thank you to my American Friends.

The Navy was in Brisbane last week, (now further up the coast on war games) and from me and many of my Ozzie female friends THANK YOU!!!!

We had many come into the park over the week they were here. They were polite (I haven't been called 'Ma'am' that much in years) courteous and spent a great deal.

But the most valuable thing they gave us was "eye candy" yes I will admit it on behalf of many of the women I worked with (and some of the men) EYE CANDY!!( especially when we saw pictures of them in in uniform) and we needed it, as it is winter over here everyone is covered and what is work without some benefits.

and the accents, there was people drooling and talk about extra attention to customer service...well you can understand or imagine.

and the internal phone calls going from department and shops, especially in regards to photos taken from rides, yes it kept us happy for several days and there was a small amount of haggling in regards to who was working in the most popular ride shops.

So once again Thank You.

No new posts 08-08-2013 07:02 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Smile Smile Smile

No new posts 08-08-2013 08:38 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LW, I couldn't help grinning ear-to-ear when I read your post! Dad was in the navy for 18 years. Even though I didn't get to see him in uniform, I did get to see some pictures, and he was quite a looker -- especially in his dress blues (if I do say so myself!) Sailor

No new posts 08-08-2013 13:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

There's something about a guy in a uniform...

No new posts 08-08-2013 23:00 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: