Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  19  20  [21]  22  23  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yesss. It was Amy's fault. She's jealous on the Swannie.

No new posts 19-08-2007 09:51 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh no! Ebony!!!!!! Huggles I hope the drawing is okay! More importantly, I hope the scanner is okay!

No new posts 19-08-2007 14:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh...I can so feel your pain...would it be too hard to draw it again? Or will it dry out and be ok? Huggles

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-08-2007 17:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I hope it can be rescued

*looks hopefully*

No new posts 19-08-2007 18:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm gonna be brave and post my latest flop...i messed up the sizes...ken is really tall, isn't he? Makes Jun look like a little girl in comparison...and the faces don't look right...Ugh...may redo this sometime...Birdstyle is tougher for me for some reason...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 20-08-2007 at 19:49.
No new posts 20-08-2007 19:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

No you didn't Springie. I like the piccie! Evilimu

No new posts 20-08-2007 19:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

True, the picture isn't perfect, but I think there's a lot of good work here too. The body language is spot on, and is Luvu4 all by itself!!!!

No new posts 20-08-2007 20:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, guys!! animepompom

No new posts 20-08-2007 21:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

It still a good piccie..I'll post my Condor flop to make you feel better!

He looks like an Angry Elf...I just have to scan it in when DH sets up the scanner again

No new posts 21-08-2007 05:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I think the pose os perfect Springie the eagle enjoying a hug with his swan Smile

No new posts 21-08-2007 07:50 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks so much...you guys really know how to make a girl feel better...I'm going to post ALL of my flops, now...Just kidding! Heart

No new posts 21-08-2007 13:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, your flops are better than most people's best tries!!!!!

No new posts 21-08-2007 14:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought this piccie would do well here... it's a screenshot I made from Eagle Riders episode 16. Talk about Eagle/Swan love!

No new posts 21-08-2007 14:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwwww... I love that one, TJ!!!

Here's a sketch of the Swannie...trying to sleep...wishing her Eagle was there with her...*grin*

No new posts 21-08-2007 16:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

It is excelent, Springie! The way you've added the depth, and her pose and the peak at her undies.... Perfect. I love it! Animeangel

No new posts 21-08-2007 16:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, baybee!!! banana3

No new posts 21-08-2007 16:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Very nice... I definitely think she's dreaming of her Eagle! Luvu4

No new posts 21-08-2007 17:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here she is looking not so pouty and in color...I changed her expression a bit...she is definitely dreaming about her Eagle...or is it the Condor?

Jester1

No new posts 21-08-2007 20:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

why does it look so messed up? Slideshow

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 21-08-2007 at 20:19.
No new posts 21-08-2007 20:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Is the scanner having trouble with colours?

Beautiful pic, regardless of the colour textures scanning a bit strange.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-08-2007 21:01 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  19  20  [21]  22  23  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  19  20  [21]  22  23  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: