Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Check this out!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Check this out!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Check this out! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This isn't going to be the movie poster...but it was an idea pitched to Imagi...I just thought it was interesting...

http://artgerm.deviantart.com/art/Shining-Force-62693511

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 21-08-2007 at 16:42.
No new posts 21-08-2007 16:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks like CG Gatchaman Movie Cover. Well made.

No new posts 21-08-2007 16:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it was a pitch evidently, but not accepted...neat to see, though...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-08-2007 17:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ooh, very nice!!! A little too dark for me though... I would miss the white wings....

No new posts 21-08-2007 17:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, that must be one of the reasons it was not chosen...the color schemes are all wrong...

but also, someone made a good point...Ken and Jun should switch poses... bc Ken looks too graceful...and Swannie is kicking butt...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 21-08-2007 at 19:21.
No new posts 21-08-2007 19:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hey, Swannie kicks butt! And Ken is graceful. What's wrong with that???? Angel1

No new posts 21-08-2007 19:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I am not keen on it and can see the point of the colour scheme and in today's world, Ken is the New Man and therefore more graceful and Jun's (with the stress of not getting attention form a certain nameless Eagle and nobody is paying their bar tabs at the J Bar, is out with the girls all night drinking) is the Lager Ladette and therfore kicks butts more.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 21-08-2007 at 20:03.
No new posts 21-08-2007 20:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Lol2 Too funny...I have to say, though, I'd rather see Jun being graceful than Ken, though...

No new posts 21-08-2007 20:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

My reaction was I don't like, its too dark, I want the clean white wings of the Eagle and Swan. Then I saw the form in front and thought, "its the ninja turtles." When I enlarged the picture I realized it was Ryu.

But the more I look at it....... it is interesting to see someone elses ideas.

I do like that the Swan is in full body armor, forget about those bare arms and thighs.

No new posts 21-08-2007 20:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

It's an interesting pic. I had to look to hard at it to work out who was where, and it took me ages to spot how Jun was positioned since she's the other way round to the others.

Love the muscled Ryu.

Does anyone think G2 is copping a level eyeful of G3's boobs?

Ken looks feminised - come to think of it so does Joe. They've both developed child-bearing hips. Ken's position made me think at first that he was a flat chested Jun since the dark suit and high boots and wide hips give the impression of a black mini-skirt. Even though I see that it's Ken, it still looks like a skirt to me.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-08-2007 21:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hahahaha....come to think of it...Joe is checking out Jun's boobs...LOL

No new posts 21-08-2007 21:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Hmm - I don't like it at all.

Call me a purist, but ... gee ...

All those muscles?! Someone commented on Smoking hampering fitness, speed and what-not - have you seen what bulk does to stealth and speed?

As a sports trainer by training, I can tell you from experience that I've seen what bulk like that does - not good.

Feminized (is that a word?) male birdies?! Don't like it one bit, but hey - if you're into yaoi and the homosexual sterotype boy - then it works (snicker-snort - not that there's anything WRONG with that - it just aint my thang) ...

I really hope they don't go for dark - I mean Gatch and BotP was so good because it wasn't so dark. Come to think of it. The pic does have an "underworld" feel to it. G-Force fighting Vampires and lichens?! hmmmm....

Will be interesting, I guess, to see what they do. I'll watch it regardless, of course ...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 21-08-2007 at 21:36.
Reason: Because I can't type without my glasses on
No new posts 21-08-2007 21:35 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

It was nice to see someone elses ideas but I too think the colours are too dark. On the plus side, it makes more sense that our swan is properly protected I guess I am just too addicted to the original and am hoping they dont go down the OAV route.

No new posts 22-08-2007 09:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: