Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » littledingo
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page littledingo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL over the gay wheelchair. Clever writing, EW!

No new posts 27-07-2013 04:43 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jublke
LOL over the gay wheelchair. Clever writing, EW!

Aw, shucks! Thanks! Daisy2

No new posts 27-07-2013 13:01 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

I don't do " audiences "

No new posts 28-07-2013 11:27 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
I don't do " audiences "

Oh darn. Frown

No new posts 28-07-2013 14:34 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The words "pervert and voyeuist" spring to mind, but I know that can't be right.

are you fund raising again EW? cause if there are pictures of video feeds, I want the originals and the rest destroyed!!
Tongue3

No new posts 30-07-2013 04:30 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

on a more twisted note. I hope I remembered to wax before this happened (stubbly hairy legs are not sexy) Sceptic

No new posts 30-07-2013 04:35 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, LW, all I'll say at this point is: read on and let me know what you think!

==========

Littlewolf stood there, dizzy from the confusion she felt. What the hell was she thinking? She’s not an exhibitionist!

And yet, there she was, standing in all her glory before everyone, ready to hop into Tiny’s lap to reenact a contortionist’s routine she’d seen on Australia’s Got Talent.

Chief Anderson moved faster than any of G-Force ever did as he practically vaulted over his desk to throw his lab coat around littlewolf. She sank down onto the couch, clutching the lab coat while wondering what had actually happened.

As if he could read her mind, Tiny leaned over to her a bit and quietly said, “Maybe that Spectran doohickey’s causin’ you to act different.”

LW nodded at this. It seemed to make sense.

“Oh!” Transmute Jun cried, “EW!”

There was no sign of ElectricWhite in her wheelchair.

“So much for that thing being safe to handle!” Jason proclaimed.

On the floor, in between the wheelchair’s footrests, were EW’s clothes. They squirmed until a black nose poked out. A small whimper followed.

Mark moved in and freed another dingo from the pile of clothes. He then hoisted her up onto the chief’s desk, letting out a grunt of exertion in the process. This dingo was larger than littlewolf – the size of a German Shepherd – plus her hind legs waved about uselessly as Mark swung her up onto the desk. And she had dishwater blond fur, never before seen on a dingo.

Jason stepped over and leaned down until he peered into her green eyes. “You’ve got to be the weirdest dingo ev – OW!” Before he could finish his sentence, EW nipped his nose.

The room erupted with laughter.

“Nod funny.” Jason grumbled into the hand that gripped his nose. He pulled his hand away and checked it for blood.

“Have you had your tetanus shots?” TJ asked.

“Yeah.” Jason replied.

“Maybe you should get checked for rabies.” Amethyst said. With the exception of EW, all heads turned toward Amethyst with surprised, questioning expressions. “I’m just sayin’ ...”

EW looked around, making eye contact as much as possible. She had a desperate, pleading look on her face. She let out a whine.

“Oh, what’s the matter, girl?” Jason asked, his voice thick with sarcasm. “Did Timmy fall down a well? OW! Dammit, bitch!”

“Jason, won’t you ever learn?” Princess scolded.

Meanwhile, LW concentrated on the dingo. “Uh....” she finally said, “I think she needs to pee...”

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 04-09-2013 at 14:25.
No new posts 30-07-2013 16:51 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Oh, EW, Jason so deserved those nips!

I'm kind of glad I left after returning Jason's pictures. I wouldn't make a very good dingo. I'd be prone to chasing my tail!

No new posts 30-07-2013 20:29 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Laugh2 I love it, I think you would make a cute dingo and if Jason is still being an arse, Tiny does good back and belly rubs

No new posts 31-07-2013 10:04 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Blushing Aw, thanks, LW!

No new posts 31-07-2013 13:03 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Due to circumstances beyond my control, this is a little late. Sorry!

==========

For Tiny, this was a day of discomfort. First, he found himself suddenly scratching the back of a naked littlewolf when she’d been a furry dingo just a second before. And now he was rushing down the hall with ElectricWhite – who was now a German Shepherd-sized dingo – in his arms.

It didn’t matter that Princess was racing ahead to make sure the way was clear, or that Transmute Jun and Amethyst flanked him and were going to give him any assistance he needed. For as long as he could remember, this was a place that was strictly and always verboten – the ladies’ room. And he was heading straight for it.

By the time EW’s group had returned, LW had been given a pair of plain pajamas and slippers. Chief Anderson was back in his lab coat. Jason had assumed his usual position – leaning with his back against the wall by the door while holding the tip of a feather shiruken between his teeth.

Tiny, whose cheeks had been every shade of red the human flesh could be, carried EW over to the couch and set her on one end. As he began to pull away, she licked his hand.

“Aw, you’re welcome!” he said, forgetting his embarrassment and giving her a quick scratch behind the ears.

“We need to get this meeting back on course.” Chief Anderson said. He shifted his focus to littlewolf. “Do you remember what happened?”

“Like I could forget!” LW cried. “My pack had been acting nervous all morning, ever since the earthquake felt all over the continent.”

“Your pack?” Anderson asked.

“She fosters rescued dogs.” Amethyst explained.

“Ah.”

“Anyway,” LW continued, “a hybrid called Dude kept trying to get me to follow him. I finally gave in, and he took me to a place not too far from my house, and I found that thing –” she pointed to the scorched box which had been returned to the desk, “– in a little crater.”

“What happened next?” Keyop was wide-eyed, enthralled by LW’s story.

LW blinked – she was surprised he didn’t see. “I picked up the box.”

“And then what?”

“Then – pow! – I was a dingo.” She tried not to gape at the kid, though it seemed so unlikely a member of G-Force couldn’t draw the conclusions.

“Wow.” Keyop breathed. “And then what?”

“Oh, c’mon, kid!” Jason cried in an exasperated tone, “She obviously got her friends to help!”

“But how?” Keyop retorted, “Dingos can’t talk.”

“She wrote it in the snow!” Transmute Jun jumped in.

“Like guys write their name in the snow.” Amethyst added.

“You saw this?” Mark was now caught up in this topic.

“Well, no.” TJ answered, “We weren’t there.”

“But she was.” Amethyst pointed to the dingo on the couch.

“Of course.” Jason rolled his eyes.

“Well,” Chief Anderson said, “your story supports our theory about Spectra’s evil Project Mudar.”

“And what exactly is Project Mudar, Chief?” Mark asked.

“Spectra was working on a device that would transform human populations into specimens of the local wildlife.” the chief explained. “But G-Force destroyed the base where the work on that project was being done.”

“That’s the cause of Australia’s earthquake.” Princess added.

“I knew it!” LW proclaimed under her breath.

“So what’s the point of turning humans into animals?” Tiny asked, “Wouldn’t it be easier just to get everyone to drink tequila?”

“Imagine nothing but rats in New York City.” Jason said.

“Or skunks and weasels in Washington, D.C.” Amethyst added.

“Doubt if anybody’d notice the difference there.” LW muttered.

“However,” Anderson cut in, “it’s obvious the danger hasn’t passed just because the base was destroyed.” He indicated the scorched box on his desk. “We must make sure no more of these devices fall into civilian hands!”

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 04-09-2013 at 14:27.
No new posts 04-08-2013 13:28 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh, oh. I better go hide in my cubicle and enjoy the pictures I took.

No new posts 05-08-2013 00:59 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And yet, in spite of everything, the story continues!

==========

Much to the chagrin of most of the people who’ve dealt with the robot, Security Chief Anderson gave 7-Zark-7 the task of searching for any more bits of Project Mudar that may be drifting among the public. (Although Jason had to stifle a chuckle when he saw ElectricWhite’s reaction – there was just something in the way the dishwater blond dingo rolled her eyes and sighed.)

“And what do you want us to do while we wait on Zark?” Mark asked, “Go on patrol?”

“No.” the chief replied, “But I want you to stay on base. That is, except for you two.” He pointed to ElectricWhite and littlewolf. “You both have to be examined.”

“I hope you realize I’m against animal testing.” LW said to Anderson, “Especially when I’m one of the animals!”

LW shivered while she sat on an examination table. She didn’t dare move beyond that – she’d been put into an ill-fitting hospital gown that opened wide in the back. EW was also on the table, lying pressed against LW for warmth.

“Is everyone decent?” Princess called from outside the room.

“Never!” LW replied.

“I just wanted to see how you two are doing –” Princess said as she entered the room, “–besides being flash-frozen!” She walked over to the thermostat on the far wall and tapped a button. “I swear every exam room’s set to make icicles hang off the noses of the patients!”

“Nobody’s been in to see us yet.” LW said.

“Maybe they’re waiting until a vet gets here.”

“Humpf.” EW replied.

“What did you expect?” LW said to the dingo.

“On the plus side,” Princess said to EW, “Chief Anderson’s put a rush order on a canine wheelchair!”

“There you go!” LW gave EW a small squeeze. “Just think – if Jason keeps acting like an arse, you can chase him down and bite him!”
EW’s face took on an expression that caused Princess and LW to exchange surprised looks.

“Are you trying to say” Princess asked the dingo, “that you think he’d enjoy being bitten?”

EW nodded.

Becky Rock sat hunched over in her personal cubicle at the Gatchamania.net site. She looked like a schoolgirl protecting her test from any cheaters.

But it wasn’t schoolwork she protected. On a desk she had several pictures of the Condor that were unknown to the general public and quite drool-worthy.

“Becky?” she heard somebody outside the cubicle call, “Are you back here?”

Her heart nearly leapt out of her throat – she wasn’t ready to share!

Gatchamarie stuck her head inside the cubicle. “Here you are!” she cried, “Come on – we’re about to contact Center Neptune to see how littlewolf’s doing.”

“You don’t need me for that!”

“We thought it would be nice if we all were there to let LW know we care. It must be awful for her, suddenly becoming a dingo. What if she can’t turn back into a human?”

Becky hung her head for a moment. “You’re right.” She quickly stashed the pictures in the desk’s top drawer. “Lead the way.”

A couple of moments after Becky and Gatchamarie left, two other figures entered the cubicle.

“I don’t see why she’s been spending so much time here.” Daniella said as she looked around the place.

“Maybe the reason’s not out in the open.” KT1972 replied, spying the partially-open top drawer. She stepped over and opened the drawer. “Found it!”

“And to think she wasn’t sharing with us!”

A few minutes later, two figures left the cubicle, struggling to keep from dropping any of the pictures they just happened to find.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 04-09-2013 at 14:29.
No new posts 06-08-2013 23:14 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

cheerleader2cheerleader2cheerleader2

cheeleader3 cheeleader3cheeleader3

No new posts 06-08-2013 23:36 KT1972 is online Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LW searches for her notes on canine massage techniques " excellent a new guinea pig"

No new posts 07-08-2013 13:11 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Damn! My secret has been found out. Now I'm going to have to explain how I got them...

No new posts 08-08-2013 23:05 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Becky you were "fine tuning" your ninja skills, weren't you?

No new posts 09-08-2013 11:02 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Littlewolf was back on the examination table with ElectricWhite at her side. Even though she was back in the pajamas, she didn’t take much comfort in that – she’d been poked, prodded, and scanned in more ways than she ever thought possible.

LW had no idea what EW went through, but she was sure it was just as unpleasant – the dingo’s face cycled through expressions of discomfort and annoyance, of feeling mortified and just simply miffed. And each expression was accented with a low grumble. Also – LW wasn’t sure if this was an attempt to make EW feel better or if it was a stupid joke – EW was wearing a hospital gown.

LW put her arms around EW. “It could’ve been worse – Zark could have done the exam.”

EW tensed.

LW’s breath caught in her throat. “Uh, he didn’t, did he?”

LW got a lick on the end of her nose and the closest thing to a laugh that a dingo could produce. LW let out a small shriek. “I thought I made an arse out of myself!”

Jason walked into the room, carrying a contraption made of metal bars, straps, and wheels.

“We could’ve been naked!” LW protested.

“Wouldn’t be the first time.”

EW gave a warning growl.

“Don’t make me get a muzzle –”

“Watch it –” LW warned.

“– And I’ll get one for the dingo, too!”

EW let out several swooshing barks until the other two got quiet and fixed their eyes on her. She then gave Jason a hard look.

“The chief thought I should bring this thing to you and see if it fits.” he explained, indicating the contraption in his hand.

Becky Rock found herself on the verge of panic after she returned to her cubicle. She was looking forward to staring at her hoard of unknown pictures of Jason, especially since she wasn’t sure what to think about the news from Center Neptune – there was the good news of littlewolf no longer being a dingo, but there was the bad news of ElectricWhite becoming a dingo. She really, really needed to gawk.

But the photos were gone.

A couple of people cleared their throats at the cubicle’s entrance. Becky turned to find Daniella T. and KT1972 standing there.

“Missing something?” KT asked while Daniella fixed Becky with a hard stare.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 04-09-2013 at 14:31.
No new posts 22-08-2013 02:12 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

UH OH.

It was Jason's fault! He shouldn't have been running around in his birthday suit, thinking no one was around!

And it just happened to be a big coincidence I had a camera with me. Honest!*slinks off as my nose grows into a tree limb*

No new posts 22-08-2013 21:22 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

yeah yeah, Becky, that's your story, and you're sticking to it, eh?

No new posts 22-08-2013 22:32 KT1972 is online Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: